The Dark Knight

Lilium

Release Date: July 18, 2008 PG-13

Summary: The follow-up to the action hit "Batman Begins," "The Dark Knight" reunites director Christopher Nolan and star Christian Bale, who reprises the role of Batman/Bruce Wayne. In the new film, Batman raises the stakes in his war on crime. With the help of Lieutenant Jim Gordon and District Attorney Harvey Dent, Batman sets out to dismantle the remaining criminal organizations that plague the city streets. The partnership proves to be effective, but they soon find themselves prey to a reign of chaos unleashed by a rising criminal mastermind known to the terrified citizens of Gotham as The Joker.

So who's a big Batman fan here? I am. I can't wait to see it! :D Ledger's performance looks great in the trailers!

Christian Bale is dead right??

Well, I'm not a big fans though, but I like every of great movie, especially those bring to real life from comics or animation.

Batman is one of those.

I've seen the preview, and it's thrilling and make up my mind "I MUST WATCH IT!!!!!"

Yeah, Bale didn't die. :P

I'll probably not see this one in theaters though, I don't have the time due to school starting. I'll have this on DVD along with Iron Man.

• 3 weeks later...

I didn't get to see Iron Man because of my hectic school schedule. I'll have to wait for the DVD. Same for TDK. :( *sigh*

Still, I love watching on my huge [bleeped!] Bravia screen! :D

I've never been a batman fan, so I probably won't go see it. But anyway, the other day, I was out eating with my grandmother and she mentioned something about if I had the new dark night yet. I had no idea what she meant, so she went on to tell me that she thought there was a new pizza at dominoes called the dark night! haha. Even after I told her it was a batman movie, she was still convinced it was a new type of pizza...

• 3 weeks later...

Finally, the premiere show is here....

Wonder that if anybody watch it yesterday??

I wished to, but I'm now stuck in university

don't have time to hang out.

WOOHOO! I was finnally able to see the movie, though not in iMax :(

iMax has been sold out for 2 weeks solid and I just didnt feel like waiting

anymore. But to any who have not gone and seen it yet, it is well worth

it! Even if you never saw Batman Begins, you really dont need to see it

first to understand whats happening in this one. And it really sucks that

Ledger died because his performance as the Joker was masterful!

I dont think that they really needed all that much character development, they had already introduced most of the characters in Begins and they delved into Harvey Dent really well, Joker is an unmittigated psycho so theres not much needed there.

But ya amazing movie, I only hope that if they decide to put the joker in any of the rest that they cast someone who can play him equally as well as Ledger did.