The Dark Knight

Lilium

I just saw it and it was great.

I'm surely buying the DVD release. The Joker was so great and creepy throughout the film!

• 2 weeks later...

When I saw it, it started around 10:15 and we didn't get out until a little after 1:00. It was long.

Anyways, I think that the joker was the only good character in the movie (in terms of entertaining). The Batman sounded like he was 70 and the other people were just well ... not exciting.

To me it wasn't worth the $9.50 per ticket I had to spend to see it.

Anyways, I think we should hold the rest of the movie reviews/conversations in the "Other" forum because the posts really don't deserve getting helions or post counts.

Joe

Wow youre one of the first Ive heard give it a negative review, I actually went and saw it again just so I could experience it in IMax.

As for posting it in the "other" forum, if thats the case then the whole "art and entertainment" forum should be made "no helion, no post" because they really dont belong there. And almost everything in the A&E forum could be considered not deserving of helions/posts. Not that that it may matter much longer, depending one what happens with the bank and interest.