[Solved] Suspended: lensoft (lensoftd)

Hi!

I noticed, that my account got deleted due inactivity. I read the topic about Jhonny, but i think the reason for deleting was really the inactivity.

Username: lensoftd

Server: Johnny

Domain: lensoft.heliohost.org

Please unblock my profile, if possible. Thank you!

Edited by lensoft

It's due to scheduled maintenance and cannot be unarchived at this time. https://www.helionet.org/index/topic/33812-johnny-maintenance/

If you're a donor, you can have your account moved to another server. Otherwise, you need to either wait for the maintenance, or download the content from here: https://heliohost.org/backup/

It's due to scheduled maintenance and cannot be unarchived at this time. https://www.helionet.org/index/topic/33812-johnny-maintenance/

If you're a donor, you can have your account moved to another server. Otherwise, you need to either wait for the maintenance, or download the content from here: https://heliohost.org/backup/

I already downloaded the files, but at this time I cant make my new profile...

So Johnny was renewed a few months ago, why was he so bad? :unsure:

Edited by lensoft

We don't know. More than likely it's some form of bug or something that's broken due to his constant abuse. The problems Johnny faces are usually due to us allowing unlimited free accounts on it...if you look at our history you'll see we never have these weird issues on Tommy (the issues there tend to be external, so hacking and DDoS, which are beyond our control).

It's quite possible Johnny will be rebuilt yet again. If that happens, it's round 5. In contrast, Ricky is on round 2 (round 1 was known as Stevie, which died due to disk failure), and Tommy has never been rebuilt at all.

• Like 1

We don't know. More than likely it's some form of bug or something that's broken due to his constant abuse. The problems Johnny faces are usually due to us allowing unlimited free accounts on it...if you look at our history you'll see we never have these weird issues on Tommy (the issues there tend to be external, so hacking and DDoS, which are beyond our control).

It's quite possible Johnny will be rebuilt yet again. If that happens, it's round 5. In contrast, Ricky is on round 2 (round 1 was known as Stevie, which died due to disk failure), and Tommy has never been rebuilt at all.

So, Tommy is your best ever? What can you offer me, join to Tommy instead of Johnny?

Pretty much. It faces DDoS on occasion, but rarely has anything actually go wrong with the server itself. Users who've moved there often end up wondering why they didn't move sooner. The difference between Johnny and Tommy is night and day in terms of performance.

You can get an account there for free at midnight UTC (the free sign ups on Tommy usually fill in under a minute every day), then use the backup to manually set everything back up. Alternately, in exchange for a $1 donation, we just move your archive and restore it, then your new Tommy account will have all your data exactly like your Johnny one did, no effort on your part needed.  :)

• Like 1

Pretty much. It faces DDoS on occasion, but rarely has anything actually go wrong with the server itself. Users who've moved there often end up wondering why they didn't move sooner. The difference between Johnny and Tommy is night and day in terms of performance.

You can get an account there for free at midnight UTC (the free sign ups on Tommy usually fill in under a minute every day), then use the backup to manually set everything back up. Alternately, in exchange for a $1 donation, we just move your archive and restore it, then your new Tommy account will have all your data exactly like your Johnny one did, no effort on your part needed.  :)

Okay, so i have to reg. at midnight, right :wub:

But today i tried, but my account is still alive, but it is suspended, so I cant create a new one. What to do?