Photo

[Solved] How can I change my primary domain?

domain primary domain change main domain

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 roguitar

roguitar

Rank I Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 30 posts

Posted 17 August 2018 - 07:21 PM

Hello, Are you good?

Well, I just would like to change my primary domain from clitown.heliohost.org to wd4all.heliohost.org? I already filled in a form. Should I wait? Or is there any way to do it manually? Thank you very much, gentlemen. My username is roguitar and my server is Ricky

Edited by roguitar, 17 August 2018 - 07:21 PM.

#2 wolstech

wolstech

Rank X Member

• Root Admin
  • 10,416 posts

Posted 17 August 2018 - 08:18 PM

You forgot the .heliohost.org on the end of the domain. I added it for you. Give it a few hours and it should start working.

Please do not PM me for support. Posting on our forums lets all of us learn.
Do you play Minecraft? | Server Monitors | And the Dumbass of the Decade award goes to...

#3 roguitar

roguitar

Rank I Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 30 posts

Posted 17 August 2018 - 09:55 PM

You forgot the .heliohost.org on the end of the domain. I added it for you. Give it a few hours and it should start working.

Oh, man. Thank you very much. I really did not know that I had to add it on the end of it there. Anyways, thanks, but now I have another problem: I can't see my files, because it shows a page called "Account queued". Why?

#4 roguitar

roguitar

Rank I Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 30 posts

Posted 17 August 2018 - 10:22 PM

Oh, man. Thank you very much. I really did not know that I had to add it on the end of it there. Anyways, thanks, but now I have another problem: I can't see my files, because it shows a page called "Account queued". Why?

Oops, sorry. I was trying to acess the wrong URL, the old one, clitown.heliohost.org, now it's already set to wd4all.heliohost.org. Thank you very much.  :D  :unsure:  :D

#5 roguitar

roguitar

Rank I Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 30 posts

Posted 22 April 2019 - 11:35 PM

Now I've just changed my domain name to englishup.heliohost.org.  :D Can you see if everything's right?  Thank you! Can I continue on the same server as before (Ricky's server)? :) 

#6 qsgt

qsgt

Rank II Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 65 posts

Posted 23 April 2019 - 02:46 AM

Your englishup.heliohost.org works fine for me and that domain is correctly hosted on Ricky. Everything looks right to me :)

#7 roguitar

roguitar

Rank I Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 30 posts

Posted 24 April 2019 - 02:45 AM

Your englishup.heliohost.org works fine for me and that domain is correctly hosted on Ricky. Everything looks right to me :)

Weird! Here I see a message: Account Queued

#8 Krydos

Krydos

Rank X Member

• Root Admin
  • 18,094 posts

Posted 24 April 2019 - 03:16 AM

Please clear your cache.

#9 roguitar

roguitar

Rank I Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 30 posts

Posted 24 April 2019 - 01:17 PM

I tried to open it in another browser, it gave me the 500 error. Yesterday, I deleted manually all the site files, so that I could send all files back through FTP using Dreamweaver. I wonder if I deleted any important file. Well, I don't think so, but the truth is that this error has shown to me.

#10 Krydos

Krydos

Rank X Member

• Root Admin
  • 18,094 posts

Posted 24 April 2019 - 07:57 PM

Make sure your php file permissions are 644.

#11 roguitar

roguitar

Rank I Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 30 posts

Posted 25 April 2019 - 12:13 PM

Make sure your php file permissions are 644.

Oh, thank you so much!! The permissions were set to 664, now I've noticed that and have corrected this. Everything's working fine now.  :D  :lol:  :rolleyes:

#12 roguitar

roguitar

Rank I Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 30 posts

Posted 19 May 2019 - 02:09 AM

I've opened another topic at https://www.helionet...e-subdirectory/

Edited by roguitar, 19 May 2019 - 12:09 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: domain, primary domain, change main domain

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users