Photo

[Solved] How can I change my primary domain?

domain primary domain change main domain

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 roguitar

roguitar

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 17 August 2018 - 07:21 PM

Hello, Are you good?

Well, I just would like to change my primary domain from clitown.heliohost.org to wd4all.heliohost.org? I already filled in a form. Should I wait? Or is there any way to do it manually? Thank you very much, gentlemen. My username is roguitar and my server is Ricky

Edited by roguitar, 17 August 2018 - 07:21 PM.

#2 wolstech

wolstech

Rank X Member

• Root Admin
  • 9,895 posts

Posted 17 August 2018 - 08:18 PM

You forgot the .heliohost.org on the end of the domain. I added it for you. Give it a few hours and it should start working.

Please do not PM me for support. Posting on our forums lets all of us learn.

Do you play Minecraft? | Server Monitors | And the Dumbass of the Decade award goes to...

#3 roguitar

roguitar

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 17 August 2018 - 09:55 PM

You forgot the .heliohost.org on the end of the domain. I added it for you. Give it a few hours and it should start working.

Oh, man. Thank you very much. I really did not know that I had to add it on the end of it there. Anyways, thanks, but now I have another problem: I can't see my files, because it shows a page called "Account queued". Why?

#4 roguitar

roguitar

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 17 August 2018 - 10:22 PM

Oh, man. Thank you very much. I really did not know that I had to add it on the end of it there. Anyways, thanks, but now I have another problem: I can't see my files, because it shows a page called "Account queued". Why?

Oops, sorry. I was trying to acess the wrong URL, the old one, clitown.heliohost.org, now it's already set to wd4all.heliohost.org. Thank you very much.  :D  :unsure:  :D

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: domain, primary domain, change main domain

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users