[Solved] Suspended: airdesc

Hello there,

I spent a fair bit of time reading up in the aftermath of the latest wordpress-related issue. Unfortunately, it had to happen while I was on holidays, and otherwise extremely busy with other stuff for a few weeks.
My account is among of the suspended ones:

• Name: airdesc
  • Server: tommy
  • domain: airdeschoix.fr

I will migrate to a static website (not necessarily on heliohost, though), and I have a few backups already available, but those are only for the database. More complete backups as well as uploaded images are on the website.

Well, I still have the other files, but it would be long and cumberstone to manually recreate the original upload path for each and every one of them.
Would it be possible for you to give me back access to the sftp? I don't care much about the php files, so if that's an issue like it was stated in another ticket, you can simply delete them. Database access would be nice to have as well, but not necessary.

After I'm done, I'll likely ask you to nuke my account and the associated files.
Thanks a lot for your hard work.

Edited by airdesch

Nothing on your part, we're all just too busy with our real lives at the moment. Everyone who helps here is volunteer, so we don't always have the time to work the requests. When I get a chance I'll dump your DBs for you (please note that if I do this, the WP DB will have its user table truncated beforehand). Do you know the path of the uploaded pictures?

Also, what is your new account's username?

• Like 1

Nothing on your part, we're all just too busy with our real lives at the moment. Everyone who helps here is volunteer, so we don't always have the time to work the requests. When I get a chance I'll dump your DBs for you (please note that if I do this, the WP DB will have its user table truncated beforehand). Do you know the path of the uploaded pictures?

Also, what is your new account's username?

I'm sorry, I didn't mean to rush you, complain about the service or anything.

Do not worry too much about the databases, my backups seem pretty good for now (I did notice anonymousfox took over the admin account). I'm mostly interested in the content (with the original tree) of wp-content/uploads.

I haven't created a new account for now; I think I will use a static hosting for a while, and come back when there's a real need for a dynamic one ;)

WP was here mostly for the editors.

Thank you very much for your answer, as well as your time and dedication!