[Solved] SUSPENDED advmauer

username : advmauer

email : muerlings@gmail.com

server : Johnny

domain : advmauer.heliohost.org

It seems that Johnny will take a long to be back again so I´d ask you to delete my account and send me an invite to Tommy?

TIA

Tommy invites are only available for donors. If you donate, I can also just move the archived account to Tommy instead.

To get an account for free, you need to try to get an account at midnight UTC when free registration is open. Note that Tommy usually fills in seconds every day.

Do you still want me to delete your account?

We can't give a forecast because don't know when Johnny will be fixed. We haven't even begun to look at it because there's only one person who knows how these servers work, and he's busy with real life at the moment...we're all volunteers who do this in our free time. For a service that's run entirely for free, a lack of time means broken things often have to sit much longer than they ever would in a paid hosting environment.

The account advmauer has been deleted.

If you want, I could put you on Ricky I suppose. Would you prefer that?

Thanks wolstech!

I understand that it is a free service, BTW, the best I´ve found up to now.

By "the best" I mean: quick support, features available, easy of use, no ads, and so.

And your answer is indeed a forecast: no short timeframe solution.

I´ve read somewhere that Ricky´s features won´t fit for me in a near future (No JAVA/JSP), so I named Tommy.

Please confirm that Ricky has all Johnny features but: ASP.NET, Java/JSP, and Ruby on Rails

If so, please put me on Ricky.

Another question: Could you verifiy if there is an account "mauer" on Johnny? This was my previous account on Johnny before the first crash.

If possible, I´d like new account to be "mauer".

Best regards

No Java or asp.net on Ricky sadly. We actually don't offer Ruby on Rails anymore at all, cpanel dropped support for it.

Since you actually have reason to need tommy over Ricky, and a tommy account today was taken by someone who wanted to go phishing (go figure), you can have his spot instead :)

Please check your email. The invite usually goes to spam.