[Solved] Suspended:hh_sahmuel

sahmuel

USERNAME: sahmuel

SERVER: ricky

DOMAIN NAME: keschoice.tk

Hello greetings, i dont know why my account has been suspended but i think it has been incorrectly suspended please help me fix this. also when filling out the registration form for the servers, i picked johnny server which has only the test(experimental server), that gives higher load limits and not the production server that gives strict load limit, but after registration i discovered that i was given ricky which does not have the high load limit, help me fix it to. also my domain, is it not suppose to be showing main domain? but it is showing primary domain, help me fix it too. thank you

Your account was suspended for causing high server load. I have unsuspended your account, but please try to limit the load you put on our servers as it slows down not only your site, but the sites of all other HelioHost users sharing your server.
If you still see the suspended page, please clear your cache.

Johnny is currently down for maintenance and isn't available, see this post for more information: https://www.helionet.org/index/topic/33812-johnny-maintenance/

If you need help figuring out why your site is causing such high load let us know and we can try to help.

Edited by Tjoene

okay i need help, why is my account causing so much load. please don't tell me it is traffic related issues because it is not. and also when the johnny server is ready will my server be switched to johnny server? and also is there really any specific time for me to use the server that will make it not cause any sort of high load?

my account just got suspended in less than 4mins of me logging in. please whats wrong, do i have to pay anything for a higher server load? because this is getting annoying, am in the middle of something and it just logged me out