[Solved] Suspend: tommyn

tommyn

Hello

My account has been suspended recently,

May you please unsuspended it?

And may I know why it suspended?

I read TOS but couldn't find the reason.

Thank you very much

=========

Server: Ricky

User: tommyn

Domain: tommyn.heliohost.org

Your account was suspended for causing high server load. I have unsuspended your account, but please try to limit the load you put on our servers as it slows down not only your site, but the sites of all other HelioHost users sharing your server. <br /><br />If you still see the suspended page, please clear your cache.<br /><br />If you need help figuring out why your site is causing such high load let us know and we can try to help. If the high load is simply because your site is getting a lot of traffic you might consider trying paid hosting from our partner starting at only a cent for the first month. https://www.heliohost.org/partners/hostgator

Sorry

My account has suspended again.

i was tried to open a modified version of phproxy and may be it causes problem. (however it hadn't loaded)

because last time also my account suspended when i tried to open it.

i think i should delete it this time before every other action :)

+ i don't know why but before opening that php file also the cPanel taked very long time to compress my files and in the end it timed out.

(i wanted to backup my public folder and download it because cPanel one takes very long time to download (seems it compresses on the fly and because of that the download speed of it was very low)

May you please let me know what script i use caused this much usage that seems it was that much that affected whole server.

And Excuse me may you please unsuspend my account again?

Thank you very much