[Solved] Archived Account

It's intentional due to planned maintenance and cannot be unarchived at this time.

If you want to download your content, see this topic: https://www.helionet.org/index/topic/33871-johnny-backups/

If you're a donor, we can move you to another server and restore it there. Please provide a transaction ID if this is the case. Minimum donation is $1.

We have no idea because we don't know what's wrong with it. It keeps crashing when it has any sort of load on it, which is why we packed up all the accounts and emptied the server. If I had to guess it's software corruption, but hardware issues aren't out of the realm of possibility considering the hardware is 10 years old.

I tried to download my content but it shows an error:

"I cannot find a backup for coleenby and coleenbyun@gmail.com. You could try again, or open a ticket to see if an admin can help you find your backup."

Thanks.

Edited by coleenby

The archive does not exist for this account, which means the backup failed. You'll need to start over. Even if the server were to come out of maintenance, this particular account would not be recoverable. I do have a copy of your home folder's files available, but not the databases or other data associated with your account. I can copy that to a new account once you create it.

We apologize for the inconvenience. Due to the issue, I've sent you an invite for an account on another server. Please check your email.