Firefox 3!

Why can't you use it on your pc? Believe me, Firefox is amazing compared with IE and (in my opinion)Opera.

When I first found Firefox, I was still using an old version of IE so I didn't have tabs. Whenever I got Firefox and tabs, I just never gave the other browsers a real chance. So if they've improved lately I probably don't really know much about them.

I only omitted left clicking because whenever I left click it doesn't do anything. Nor when I double left click. Anyway, I uninstalled firefox, then re-downloaded it and installed it and everything seems to be working fine.

Left clicking? Isn't that half your computing input? Or does it just happen in firefox?

So what, right click, Save as? That sounds like the logical way, unless you did it differently?

All right, I want to clear this up. I use the computer like everybody else(with left clicks and right clicks and middle mouse scroll). I was talking about while I was in the downloads window and was trying to clarify this statement:

If I open up my downloads dialog, and then right click a download, the open and open containing folder are grayed out.

So that was all in the downloads window. Hopefully everything is clear now because the problem went away whenever I reinstalled Firefox.

• 2 weeks later...

I use firefox 3. When I tried firefox 3 beta, most things didnt work, so I had to uninstall it, on download day, I reinstalled it and love it. It is compatibel with all of my addons, and it works better than internet explorer.

• 2 weeks later...

firefox 3, all i can say is

whew, they opened the flood gates of heaven with this one!!!!

i only have one problem with firefox. Its a memory hog!

Man!

But i suppose thats the cost incurred for such plesure.

right now its the highest on the list with 112,264k

second place going to thunderbird 33,372k

is this normal?

firefox 3, all i can say is

whew, they opened the flood gates of heaven with this one!!!!

i only have one problem with firefox. Its a memory hog!

Man!

But i suppose thats the cost incurred for such plesure.

right now its the highest on the list with 112,264k

second place going to thunderbird 33,372k

is this normal?

Yes. It's not actually using that memory. It's just reserving it. Many applications (even vista) do this now. It helps make sure you don't spread your resources too thin but it's annoying when it's reserving more than it needs.

Too me, Firefox is alot, alot better then IE.

Don't get me wrong, IE is great - just Firefox offers alot more features such as the legendary addon "AdBlock +" no more annoying popups, and lets face it; 9/10 popup blockers for IE NEVER work...

New skins for firefox, etc.

Firefox for the win ;)

My popup blockers on IE genuinely work well... as for AdBlock, you know that such software endangers most webmasters? If everyone used Adblock HelioHost would not be able to support itself.

Oh yea..... no more AdSense or whatsoever ads.

Well.... I did install AdBlock but I didn't activate it.

I only block those annoying ads or graphics that gets in my way of browsing.

• 1 month later...