[Solved] Php Memory Limit

tzmedicz

Hello Admin,Thanks for the good services.

Today i was trying to install WoltLab Suite Forum Script and everything was fine except php memory which require 128Mb while your php memory limit is 32mb.Istallation failed to continue and instructed me to contact service provider ifyou can do something about it.

Am using Ricky,username tzmedicz.I Purchased that wotlab software and am using 7.1 ph version

The memory cannot be increased because according to our system it looks like you are in violation of our terms of service. You are only allowed to have one account per person. You can use this page http://www.heliohost.org/classic/support/scripts/delete to delete any accounts in excess of one. Let us know once you have all of your accounts combined down into one, or if you think this detection is erroneous.

I dont know exactly how that happened but am not using private laptopbecause am at school so two of my frieands also use the same laptop in different times.May that be the cause of such detection?What else should i do as along as i dont have multiple ac?