[Solved] Suspende nurwaka1

nurwaka

Pls  this account was suspended for the reason that it was related with some accounts although most of them was taken down but this one is still suspended.I dont know exactly hoow it is but for now this account is not related to any and i wish my medical site to be back

Username:nurwaka1

Server:tommy

Domain:  medicalpdf.ga

Yes it will because they look like the same person on our end. I know in the past Krydos has asked for additional information and allowed this (it's a common problem with shared systems like in workplaces and schools).

I'll allow him to answer that question.

You could provide some secondary form of identification, rather than just an email address, like a scan of a drivers license or something like that if you want to volunteer an idea. It's only happened a couple of times in the last 13 years so we don't really have an official policy on how to handle it. Even if you are two different people with separate accounts you won't be able to do things like link to a file hosted on the other person's account. The most common reason people create multiple accounts is to get around our disk space limit, but since we offer a way to upgrade your account to get more storage it's better for you to do it the right way rather than risk suspension of all of your accounts.

I real appreciate services you are giving us plus your hardworking to fix different issues in concern so honestly i cant get myself involved into such unhumanity and unthankful act.I asked so because i am at school,yesterday my friend who asked for his account nurking to be unsuspended you help him but also by suspending my account above.this time you unsuspended my account but also you suspended his account u unsuspeded yesterday.this means that if he is going to ask u to unsuspend his then you will suspend this of mine

Yes, that's because we have to assume it's just one person with two accounts until some evidence to the contrary is presented.

Then what should i do to present that evidence bcause my friend's account is down as you suspended it on unsuspending mine?

For the multiple acccounts, I'll let Krydos decide what he wants to accept, but what we're looking for is a way to prove two people exists (for example some form of government ID for each person would work).

As for the storage, that's done by making a $5 donation, then posting the transaction ID and name of account here. Your storage will be doubled to 2000MB., which is the maximum any one person is allowed to have.

Please PM pictures of your documents to me or Krydos, then have your friend do the same. Do not post them in public. Also, which account is your friends so we can unsuspend it once we receive them? Once we receive and verify them, we'll let you know so you can delete the pictures.

And yes, you can add an extra $4. Just send us both transaction IDs so we can find all $5 worth and let us know which hosting account the upgrade is for so we put it in the right place :)