domain change main domain

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 chums

chums

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 30 November 2018 - 04:19 PM

I've requested that my main domain change for a long time now, almost a week if I'm not mistaken. I read everywhere that it takes at most 48 hours so I'm just wondering how come mine is taking such a long time?

#2 wolstech

wolstech

Rank X Member

• Root Admin
  • 10,147 posts

Posted 30 November 2018 - 04:48 PM

First we need to deal with your Terms of Service violation for having 2 accounts. Users are only allowed to have one account. Which account do you want to keep (the other will be permanently suspended)?

Once you answer that, we can figure out your domain issue. What domain do you want your account to have?

Please do not PM me for support. Posting on our forums lets all of us learn.

Do you play Minecraft? | Server Monitors | And the Dumbass of the Decade award goes to...

#3 chums

chums

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 01 December 2018 - 03:37 AM

Oh, didn't even know that was a thing. Apologies. I mainly created the other one because I used the wrong domain on this one and it was taking a bit too long to switch. So you might aswell just remove this one, it's of no use anymore. So just keep the 'chum' one active and delete this one. Then there'd be no need for the domain thing since this one's the one with the domain issue. Thanks for the response.

#4 wolstech

wolstech

Rank X Member

• Root Admin
  • 10,147 posts

Posted 01 December 2018 - 03:56 AM

The account chums has been suspended. Please use chum going forward :)

Please let us know if you need anything else.

Please do not PM me for support. Posting on our forums lets all of us learn.

Do you play Minecraft? | Server Monitors | And the Dumbass of the Decade award goes to...

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: domain, change, main domain

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users