[Solved] Suspended: yboylsc

Your account was suspended for causing high server load. I have unsuspended your account, but please try to limit the load you put on our servers as it slows down not only your site, but the sites of all other HelioHost users sharing your server. <br /><br />If you still see the suspended page, please clear your cache.<br /><br />If you need help figuring out why your site is causing such high load let us know and we can try to help. If the high load is simply because your site is getting a lot of traffic you might consider trying paid hosting from our partner starting at only a cent for the first month. https://www.heliohos...tners/hostgator

• Like 1

Can you explain all of these random obfuscated files? Obfuscated code and random filenames will automatically get accounts banned for malware due to the fact that the majority of the botnets and malware we see look like this. We don't make exceptions on this policy.

./pay.lscnet.cn:
cgi-bin  DV7RtxH1h9.php  FPH.php  HLVJDJ5lh9.php  index.html  JP1H3lV7N9.php  JXNRN9Z9Vx.php  mail  RDbf33ZtB7.php  res  TLdfH5JdHB.php  wXNvv9Z9Vx.php

./pay.lscnet.cn/cgi-bin:

./pay.lscnet.cn/mail:
JD3xNTJrp9.php  kuc68u4UE6.php  RPHbDD3fx1.php

./pay.lscnet.cn/res:
css  DRDzll9ffB.html  img  js

If you won't provide sensible names and non-obfuscated code, your account cannot be unsuspended.

If you agree to make your software look like proper software (in that I can read the code and ensure it's not phishing/malware/spambot/etc. and the filenames make sense), I'll send you a link for a new account. What you have on your banned account is not acceptable here. Period.