10,000 helions for the best template

AverageJoe

I'm a horrible artists, so I was hoping I could get someone to design a web-site template for me. I'm planning on using it with the python/django framework when djbob get's it working. It's going to display my portfolio and previous work so that I can link to it in job apps. I'm going to give the 10,000 helions to the person with the template which I like best. It's best if you have a main page template as well as a gallery template, so I can show screenies of games/programs I have worked on/made.

Things to consider:

• I don't want a black emo looking website.
  • I want my site to load relatively fast (ie the whole thing should not be images).
  • I don't want any flash.
  • Should be valid xhmtl 1.0.
  • Should have a class for images and links so the links aren't blue and the images show up at appropriate sizes or whatever (I shouldn't have to change anything about the template to do what I want with it).
  • I won't be impressed by stupid marques/glowing text/ and other noobish stuff.
  • The site must look professional.
Your going to need to upload the templates (include images and text in it to make it look realistic) so I can determine whether it's suitable or not.

Good luck,

Joe

Joe, Well, if someone really shows up and offer this cool template, I don't mind spending 10,000 Helions for that too.

But the problem is, Helions doesn't represent any values in the realistic world.

And the template you meant, is gonna cost a lot out there.

Maybe..... maybe some generous kind designer would do it FoC for you.

Well helions are an added incentive. I just don't want someone to give me a free one (and it be crappy) and wonder why I don't use it. ie if I really like it I'll give 20-25k helions for it. 10,000 is just what you will get if it meets the requirements and is nicer than the others.

If I really like it, I guess I would have pay real cash for it.

Helions is just for those who match the standard I want,

but if I decided to take one that I really like, I'll pay real cash so that what I get is really professional.

I saw a few good ones, though I don't want mine to be centered around just games (I make other gui and console based programs as well).

Feel free to notify any of them who would be interested in my offer.

Again if it's really professional looking I'll give up an extra 15-20k helions.

Have you found anyone to design this site for you yet? if not, go to my site www.rkwebdesignandrepair.com and click on contact us and send me your info so i can contact you....

also, take a look at a clients site that i made, i think its what your aiming towards as far as showing off your work... www.strotherphotography.tk

of course, i can design any site you want, it just depends on you communicating what you want. Thanks!