[Solved] Suspended: segunola

That account is suspended for Phishing.

HelioHost does not tolerate phishing activity of any kind, and for security reasons will not unsuspend, back up, or delete an account that was involved in phishing. You will need to create a new account and restore any backup you may have. Please be aware that you will not be able to reuse any domains on your suspended account without assistance from an administrator, and will need to pick a new username.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Thanks ,

Please can you remove my domain from your hosting, i wish to host elsewhere. I am not into any phishing activities, if this is how i will keep goin on i rather look elsewhere. Thanks for the time i used ur services.

Thank you very much

Segunola.

You aren't the issue, your WordPress installation is. WP is notorious for themes and extensions with backdoors in them. You need to use something that's not WordPress, otherwise you'll have this issue on any host you move to. Your exact reason for suspension was the Bank of America phishing website hiding in your wp-admin's stylesheet folder, as shown by the files below.

If you would like a new account, I'm happy to send you an invite for a replacement account. Just don't use WordPress again.

./public_html/wp-admin/css/colors/ectoplasm:
098.php        colors.min.css      colors.scss  folders.php  xBlack_Configs
bankofamerica  colors-rtl.css      c.php        g.php
colors.css     colors-rtl.min.css  error_log    new boa.zip

./public_html/wp-admin/css/colors/ectoplasm/bankofamerica:
6853f85c  bnd  index.php  robots.txt

./public_html/wp-admin/css/colors/ectoplasm/bankofamerica/6853f85c:
antibots.php  bt.php            error_log  index.html       read.php
bgimage.png   challengevdl.php  images     m.png            robots.txt
blocker.php   email.php         inc        overviewshn.php  Successfull.php

./public_html/wp-admin/css/colors/ectoplasm/bankofamerica/6853f85c/images:
2nd_side.png
assets-images-site-homepage-news-spending-and-budgeting-ab_yni_arcvf4yl_1px-CSXb                                                                                                                                                             b175814.jpg
assets-images-site-homepage-sign-in-module-hp-url-example-CSX3e076ebf.png
babel-polyfill.js
bac-logo.png
bbd36ef5.css
bottom.bate.png
button.gif
colored_flagscape.png
confirm.png
custom.png
favicon.ico
footer.png
help-qm-fsd.png
left-header.png
loading.GIF
logo_3.png
new header.png
overlay.png
require.js
sec.gif
side.png
signin.png
style1.css
style.css
Thumbs.db
_vti_cnf

./public_html/wp-admin/css/colors/ectoplasm/bankofamerica/6853f85c/images/_vti_c                                                                                                                                                             nf:
assets-images-site-homepage-news-spending-and-budgeting-ab_yni_arcvf4yl_1px-CSXb                                                                                                                                                             b175814.jpg
babel-polyfill.js
bac-logo.png
bbd36ef5.css
colored_flagscape.png
require.js

./public_html/wp-admin/css/colors/ectoplasm/bankofamerica/6853f85c/inc:
rzlt1.php  rzlt2.php  rzlt3.php

./public_html/wp-admin/css/colors/ectoplasm/bankofamerica/bnd:
antibots.php  bt.php            images      m.png            robots.txt
bgimage.png   challengevdl.php  inc         overviewshn.php  Successfull.php
blocker.php   email.php         index.html  read.php

./public_html/wp-admin/css/colors/ectoplasm/bankofamerica/bnd/images:
2nd_side.png
babel-polyfill.js
bac-logo.png
bbd36ef5.css
bottom.bate.png
button.gif
colored_flagscape.png
confirm.png
custom.png
favicon.ico
footer.png
help-qm-fsd.png
left-header.png
loading.GIF
logo_3.png
new header.png
overlay.png
require.js
sec.gif
side.png
signin.png
style1.css
style.css
Thumbs.db
_vti_cnf

./public_html/wp-admin/css/colors/ectoplasm/bankofamerica/bnd/images/_vti_cnf:
babel-polyfill.js
bac-logo.png
bbd36ef5.css
colored_flagscape.png
require.js

./public_html/wp-admin/css/colors/ectoplasm/bankofamerica/bnd/inc:
rzlt1.php  rzlt2.php  rzlt3.php

Hello,

Thanks for the explanation, am really grateful. I only use wordpress so that means i can continue hosting. Could you please help me with removing my domain; "segunolabisi.com" so i can not host elsewhere.

Thanks

Henry

Edited by segunola

Hello,

Thanks, but when i use the address i keep getting this message

"Ahoy! You're seeing this page because HelioHost has not gotten about to installing and configuring your account yet. This process usually takes 24 hours, and once it is complete your website should show up properly. While the account is being created we suggest taking a look at your control panel."

Thanks,

Henry

It will show that message until you create your new account. I can't find a new account for you in the system.

Did you create it (you should have received an email with a link to do so)? If not, I can resend it (note that it goes to spam on Gmail...)

To where? You just sign up again and use the domain like last time and the domain will automatically be added to your new account.

If you mean you want to use another host, you can just change your name servers at your registrar to whatever settings your new host provides.