cpu and memory specs of the servers

duhuh

Hi. I am not sure which server should I pick.

How many cpu cores and memory do ricky, johnny, and tommy have?

What are the limits on cpu/memory usage for the 3 servers?

What are the download/upload speeds?

Thank you.

Edited by duhuh

Cpu usage = Unlimited on all three servers. If your account starts to cause significant performance degradation or downtime for the other accounts due to overusing the cpu it will be suspended to keep the other accounts online.

Memory usage = Unlimited on all three servers. If your account starts to cause significant performance degradation or downtime for the other accounts due to overusing memory it will be suspended to keep the other accounts online.

Bandwidth = Unlimited on all three servers. We have multiple accounts that regularly transfer around 100 GB per week each. You probably don't need to worry about bandwidth.

Download/Upload speed = I tested it on all three servers, and the lowest I got was 9 MB/s, the highest I got was 31.6 MB/s. It will depend a lot on server load and how much bandwidth other accounts are using.

I am not sure which server should I pick.

The answer to this question is always Tommy. However free daily signups on Tommy generally fill in 5-10 seconds. So your best bet if you want a Tommy account is to make a donation of $1.00 USD or more to get an invite. Ricky is next best, and Johnny is out worst, slowest, and lowest uptime server.

The only reason I can think of where you wouldn't pick Tommy is if you wanted to use Django or Flask with python 2.7 instead of python 3.6. There are very few people which that applies to though.