#1 HelioHost

HelioHost

Announcements

• Moderators
  • 4,800 posts

Posted 08 January 2019 - 04:08 PM

Username: pedroa, Server: Johnny, Main domain: ointerior.heliohost.org

To whom it may concern,
First of all, I'd like to congratulate for the Idea and the initiative to help those who are starting on their own webpages.
The reason of my contact are two: first, in case that I need to switch my host, how can I point from heliohost to another one? The second question is that I am having problems when I try to login to the forum, appears that my password is incorrect, but I think is the same we have to use to login to Cpainel and so on. How can I solve it?

Best regards,

Pedro Antonio Vicente
pedroantonio.vicente@aol.com
This is an unmonitored account for announcements only.
Wiki | Facebook | Twitter
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#2 pedroa

pedroa

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 08 January 2019 - 04:29 PM

The login to the forum was solved, tks anyway!

#3 wolstech

wolstech

Rank X Member

• Root Admin
  • 9,903 posts

Posted 08 January 2019 - 05:34 PM

If you ever want to move a site to a new host, you can just change your domain's name servers to whatever your new host provides and upload your content to the new host. A full backup from cPanel will let you download your entire account if you don't have a copy of the content to take with you.

If you're entirely done using our services and won't be leaving anything hosted here, you should also delete your account, which removes your data and domains from our servers: http://heliohost.org.../scripts/delete Note that if you forget to do this, your account will eventually go inactive and delete itself in time if you simply stop logging into cPanel once a month.

Please do not PM me for support. Posting on our forums lets all of us learn.

Do you play Minecraft? | Server Monitors | And the Dumbass of the Decade award goes to...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users