[Solved] Help me

well can you unlock me that account suspendet  this account are of my friends not my account all 

i have only my account rot1 

so that rot2 and rot 4 and rot 5 and rot8 are  account of my friends  here in shkodra albania and they are developers and desginer me am a  disgn and lot  more like this but

my account rot1 now have  porblem with two factor i did use that right app for  scan and now my account is remained locked please do something

yes that account rot2  when i try to log in another  browser  is that saw is suspend

and the rot4  is suspendet and the rot5 is suspend and rot8 is suspendet

actually really they  need my friends that account please unsuspend that account  i use only one account but that are account of my friends not my account so they need that 

if they earn money in the future they will sent you a money for   you!

The 2FA has been removed from rot1. Please try signing in now.

In order to unsuspend the other accounts, we usually require a scan/photo of government IDs be submitted for each additional account to verify that there are actually several people using these accounts. We require a different person for each account, so for four additional accounts, I need to see the IDs of 4 different people. Each user should submit their ID using their own forum account so we can track whose account belongs to who (please PM the ID photos to me to keep them private, once verified we'll let you know and you can delete the pictures).

Thank you. The accounts rot2, rot4, and rot5 have been unsuspended and should be available shortly. If your friends are unable to sign in, please have them clear their cache and/or reset their password.

We hope you enjoy our services, please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with :)

WordPress tends to get hacked very easily, so we don't recommend it. If you a proper content manager, we recommend Joomla instead. It's more secure and provides most of the same features.

Plain HTML is the most secure but least functional choice. If you use regular HTML, you will probably want to use a template or a desktop program like Dreamweaver to make your website.

but wordpress has  the two factor plugin and  code scanner etc  and that joomla isn't rated as well script indeed many of website is being hacked because  need good ssl and good encryption and much more things need be configuret etc

so after we finish the website and we complete any steps of security may need cloudflare be  on and in mod  we're under attack to make sure the site is protected from ddos attack when you recieve attack the hackers  get down site i think so

in my account rot1  i  installed social network called wowonder for few people and that social sometimes get attacked from hackers who send code ddos attack etc may they use command social enegerin and much more with kalinux 

the must danguers things of hacking and destruction are linux kalinux  that may get you many problems and  hacking etc

WordPress gets hacked due to backdoors, malware, and poor coding, not lack of security features. It's primarily the extensions and themes that are the issue with it. Many of the free themes and extensions have malware built in. I've seen far too many WordPress sites in my 8 years with HelioHost that started sending spam or hosting phishing due to WordPress, and it always ends with the user getting a new account.

And yes, if you get a lot of traffic, I would recommend CloudFlare to help with it.

so do you work  10 year here or 8 year do you have private email to talk with you my private email is robertlogin22@gmail.com is  protected this email with two factor authentication and with push notefication have a great security this email !

i need privatly to talk with you for something!