[Solved] Suspended: spandso

spandso

Causing high server load. 136% more cpu than #2, and 125% more memory than #2. /home1/spandso/public_html/wp/index.php

Wordpress is infamous for this issue. We highly recommend you don't use Wordpress for this and many other reasons. It's just horribly written software. Please fix or remove that WP install quickly.

Unsuspended.

Causing high server load. 136% more cpu than #2, and 125% more memory than #2. /home1/spandso/public_html/wp/index.php

Wordpress is infamous for this issue. We highly recommend you don't use Wordpress for this and many other reasons. It's just horribly written software. Please fix or remove that WP install quickly.

Unsuspended.

Thank you wolstech. I will try something else. I am wondering what is using so much CPU. Must be a plugin...

I did a quick search and found this: https://wordpress.org/support/topic/how-to-fix-wordpress-high-cpu-usage/

Three internal WordPress features (WP-CRON, REST API, admin-ajax.php) can be extremely hard on a server if abused by plugins and themes. (A query monitor will be of no use if the issue is excessive usage of any of these three features.)
Many plugins and themes are hard on a server. Some examples are the Divi theme and the WooCommerce, Jetpack, Visual Composer, Gravity Forms, and Wordfence plugins.

I have WooCommerce, Jetpack and Wordfence installed...

• Like 1