[Solved] Queued : Xonshiz

xonshiz

Username - Xonshiz
Domain - http://xonshiz.heliohost.org

Server - Tommy

Can someone please tell me why was my account suspended? If I had to take a guess, it might be because of one php script that I have recently created. If that's the case, it was written to show a demo in my office about security. It can be removed, not an issue.

Please let me know about this issue.

Thanks,

Xonshiz

That account is suspended for Phishing.

HelioHost does not tolerate phishing activity of any kind, and for security reasons will not unsuspend, back up, or delete an account that was involved in phishing. You will need to create a new account and restore any backup you may have. Please be aware that you will not be able to reuse any domains on your suspended account, and will need to pick a new username.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

As I mentioned, that script was for demonstrating the security concerns in the office. And that script was ran on my own account. If possible, would you be able to make a backup of my stuff and let me access it? I've got a lot of my API code hosted on it.

Considering the phishing page was just very recently created and the code contained in it appears to send the data by email, there's not likely to be stolen data stored on your account. The directory ~/www/hackTest which was responsible for the detection has been discarded and the account has been unsuspended. Please don't upload such material in the future.

I actually recently did something similar as a training exercise for a client of mine, not facebook though. It caught mine as well.

Our system is very ban happy when it comes to hosting anything even remotely resembling major websites like facebook or instagram.

Thank you so much for restoring the account. And thanks for removing that hackTest directory as well.

I was just demonstrating phishing attack scenario in my office meeting to tell people how not to get tricked.

It's a pretty old trick, but people still don't know much about it.

And yep, I should've made a private server for this.

Thanks again for unsuspending the account.