[Solved] HeliohHost Donate (Krydos)

Sn1F3rt

Hi Krydos,

I spoke to you about as fundraiser that I wish to start. I feel that you do not read PM messages. I have sent the details of the fundraiser to you on PM as they are not to be posted publicly unless I can get your authorisation. Kindly check those details and get back to me asap.

Regards,

I said

Hey, that's a great idea, but we're concerned that HelioHost users won't believe the fundraiser is real unless we raise the money in our own name like we did our last GoFundMe. I could create the fundraiser using the same HelioHost GoFundMe account, and you could take care of everything else if you want.

Since you didn't understand I'll say it another way, more bluntly.

HelioHost can create our own fundraiser in our own name like we did our last fundraiser, and you can help promote it. Please don't create a fundraiser in your own name as it may confuse potential donors, and people may worry that you're just going to keep the money since you're not affiliated with HelioHost.

• Like 1

I said

Hey, that's a great idea, but we're concerned that HelioHost users won't believe the fundraiser is real unless we raise the money in our own name like we did our last GoFundMe. I could create the fundraiser using the same HelioHost GoFundMe account, and you could take care of everything else if you want.

Since you didn't understand I'll say it another way, more bluntly.

HelioHost can create our own fundraiser in our own name like we did our last fundraiser, and you can help promote it. Please don't create a fundraiser in your own name as it may confuse potential donors, and people may worry that you're just going to keep the money since you're not affiliated with HelioHost.

I too posted this:

Okay Krydos I appreciate your suggestion too.

Now here's what I mean :

Check this link out : removed

This is the campaign I have started. I have sent you an invite to my team in your email : krydos@hotmail.com. Please confirm the invitation and then post this fundraiser in the helionet forum accepting payments here too. An advantage of paying in my fundraiser is that users can pay via credit/debit cards also.

Cheers!

However if you have a problem with my Fundraiser then kindly create one with your GoFundMe account and let me take care of the donations.

Edited by Krydos
removed unauthorized fundraiser

I too posted this:

Okay Krydos I appreciate your suggestion too.

Now here's what I mean :

Check this link out : removed

This is the campaign I have started. I have sent you an invite to my team in your email : krydos@hotmail.com. Please confirm the invitation and then post this fundraiser in the helionet forum accepting payments here too. An advantage of paying in my fundraiser is that users can pay via credit/debit cards also.

Cheers!

I don't think this was a good idea. Why do you not want Krydos to start the campaign using HelioHost's account? I feel like that should be a priority, not as the last resort. Edited by Krydos

He only insists on starting it himself because he doesn't want random people having access to the money, which is completely understandable, and I agree with him on that.

We are planning a fundraiser that you're more than welcome to promote, but we haven't quite finished planning it yet. Around here, things tend to move quite slowly, so don't expect things to happen overnight. Several weeks to several months is a better timeline to expect.

@flazepe: That's Krydos.

• Like 1

Yes he needs to remove his own. Also, I just suspended him for distributing warez (his "Software" menu linked to "news" articles on his site about various paid programs, each of which contain download links pointed to a site known for distributing pirated software...).

If he wants his account unsuspended, the pirated software and the fraudulent fundraiser both need to go.

Lily is still in development, but we actually already have him. I was actually discussing that project with mrj the other day: https://www.helionet.org/index/topic/35573-question-about-liliy/  Our current promotion is for hardware called Sparkie https://www.helionet.org/index/topic/35548-heliohosts-sparkie-server/

Please cancel the unauthorized fundraiser and do of the following: PM me confirmation/screenshots of cancellation, make a donation to us equal to the amount your fundraiser collected, and send me the transaction number for the donation.

I've unsuspended your account so you can remove the warez. Please remove all links in the software menu, as well as the articles they link to, and send me the above information within 24 hours.

Lily is still in development, but we actually already have him. I was actually discussing that project with mrj the other day: https://www.helionet.org/index/topic/35573-question-about-liliy/ Our current promotion is for hardware called Sparkie https://www.helionet.org/index/topic/35548-heliohosts-sparkie-server/

Please cancel the unauthorized fundraiser and do of the following: PM me confirmation/screenshots of cancellation, make a donation to us equal to the amount your fundraiser collected, and send me the transaction number for the donation.

I've unsuspended your account so you can remove the warez. Please remove all links in the software menu, as well as the articles they link to, and send me the above information within 24 hours.

FYI wolstech,

I promoted the Lily fundraiser which you own. Also the donations were made in that GoFundMe fundraiser itself. I did not collect any donations on my fundraiser. nd if you are talking abut this fundraiser : removed I did not collect any donations here as it was unauthorised. You can check it yourself.

Edited by Krydos