Do we really need Helions?

Ashoat

Helions and the Store  

27 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Whatever rewards to be given with posts, there's spam.

We just need to find a best way to avoid most spams possible.

As for bragging, I don't see there's a need to Helions.

Just take a look at your total posts and rank, you can boast whatever you can.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hence the introduction of moderators to the forum. I'm pretty sure no-one can post 2500 times in one day.

lol. That is what you would call no life. Granted it may seem like I have no life because I am signed on all day at work. But the window just sits in the background while I am doin my work and I check it on my breaks. =P

Okay, so forgive me if I missed something, but exactly how are we suppose to register for a domain once the required post count is achieved?

Before we just needed to send you a domain item from the store, but we don't have that now...

Okay, so forgive me if I missed something, but exactly how are we suppose to register for a domain once the required post count is achieved?

Before we just needed to send you a domain item from the store, but we don't have that now...

That is a good question since I'm planning on getting one in the near future.

As for the whole helions for bragging rights....

Forgive me for saying this, but your life must be pretty pathetic to need a fake IPB currency for bragging rights.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey guys, remember the reputation system that AverageJoe suggested earlier? Check this out:

http://forums.invisionpower.com/index.php?showtopic=276617

Still doesn't have an official release date (estimates are towards the end of this year), but it might fulfill all the requirements you guys mentioned.

Hey guys, remember the reputation system that AverageJoe suggested earlier? Check this out:

http://forums.invisionpower.com/index.php?showtopic=276617

Still doesn't have an official release date (estimates are towards the end of this year), but it might fulfill all the requirements you guys mentioned.

Whoosah!

I hate waiting though, like waiting for Chrome to come out for Linux. :(

Question: If we register a domain late in the year, does the registration carry over into the next?

Why you said so?

It might helps from some aspect.

When someone created some things that is acceptable by a group of people,

there must be a reason why they like that.

You never try, you never know.

But one problem I noticed is that active members in this board is still less to apply that.