[Inactive] Suspended: callebad

You're suspended because Wordpress has malware (common issue, WP sucks from a security standpoint) and your account was responsible for sending spam (probably the wordpress malware's fault). You also have two accounts (ebad and engrebad), and currently are in compliance with our Terms of Service only because engrebad is suspended for malware. You cannot have two active accounts at the same time.

Which of the two accounts you want to keep? If you want the infected one back, I'll block the infected WP installation from access, unsuspend it so you can clean it up, and suspend the currently active ebad account instead.

thanks for reply...

actually i want to keep both if possible because this one was being used by my brother and i once created it for him using my other email address...

you can remove WP installation or any other thing which is sending spams... but activation of this account is requested please....

Thanks...... 

deny from all has been added to the infected WordPress installation to block it from running, and your account has been unsuspended. Please remove the infected WordPress installation quickly.

As for the second account, we usually ask for a government ID from each person to prove two actual people exist, as we see a lot of cases where someone pretends to be two people to get a second account. Are you and your brother able to send a scan or picture of your ID to us (a driver's license/passport/etc. will work, please send by PM for privacy)? Once we receive them, we will note the second account so it won't get suspended, then let you know so you can delete the ID pictures.

The second account ebad will be suspended if we don't receive the ID information within 3 days of this post.

• Like 1

You can't attach them, you have to put them on something like Google Drive and link to them. If you prefer, you can email them to wolstech@heliohost.org instead. Just post here letting me know you sent them so I remember to check my email.

• Like 1