Termination Week

Ashoat

I would like to announce the start of TERMINATION WEEK. At the start of July 1st, 2005, which is next Friday, all overdue accounts will be PERMANENTLY deleted, and auto account deletion will commence. During this time you will have NO EMAIL NOTIFICATION, so take heed. As in, if you have an account expired NEXT Saturday, you won't get a warning like you should. The reason is that the system goes online on Friday, and the notification goes off on the "notification date," which is one week before the expiration date. If you expiration date is less than a week after the launch date, you won't get your warning. Now, lets give you two lists of people!

Accounts that will happen to have their expiration in the TERMINATION WEEK. As in, you won't get your notification. Sorry.

- awesomegamer (expires July 4th *independence day!*)

- Zackman (expires July 4th *independence day!*)

Accounts that are overdue and will be deleted NEXT Friday if I don't get payment.

- ipoddude (expired June 4th)

- wee (expired May 10th)

- Zackman (expired May 4th)

- eTronicGaming (expired June 15th)

- majazac2 (her 2nd account) (expired June 22nd)

- Sudai (expired June 14th)

Take note people, especially AG, majazac, and Sudai (the ones seemingly still active).

EDIT

Remaining overdue accounts (weel337 and Sudai) have been terminated. I shall now commence to upload the handy-dandy auto account deletion tool.

Yup. BTW, eTG... you logged out of AIM, so I'll just tell you here. You must've messed up somehow while renewing your account, because it didn't work. Everyone, remember that the thing doesn't CHECK if you entered the correct HelioHost username. If you didn't, you're screwed. I think eTG just entered the wrong username. Anyways, I'm crediting his account manually. Please make this work, people.

Hmm... maybe an auto-updated drop down list of all sites hosted here? Well.. that wouldnt be very practical when the number of sites skyrockets, but anyways... Or if you wanted to do even more work, set it up to recognize that their logged in and show a drop down list of the sites they personally have hosted.

erm, I could do that HerLoss... but I'm feeling kinda lazy :P

and eTG, thats not your HH account name. Its etronicg. Remember? Only eight characters max for a username?

Zackman, you're two months of hosting overdue. I'll let you off this time by just buying one more monthly hosting.

BUT NOTE, AFTER BUYING THE MONTH OF HOSTING, PM ME SO I CAN UPDATE YOUR EXPIRATION DATE IN THE DATABASE!! Otherwise your account will be deleted when the system goes online.

ill pay, i usually pay within a week anyway to be safe. sorry ive been out few days, internet would not connect, honestly, i dont know why, but it works now.

I was out most of the day on sunday cuz the internet was out. Mine just goes out randomly, and I'm not sure what the problem is. Do you know what happened with yours?