150mb/250mb

Diggsey

Currently, in the 'plans' section of the Heliohost website, it says that you get 150mb for the two standard plans, 250mb for posting plus, and custom for ads unlimited, whereas in-fact, we get 250mb of space for standard plans too!

Please don't reduce it :lol: btw, I just thought that you may as well advertise the full amount :P

If you noticed, after Stevie has been installed, djbob has increased our HDD from 150mb to 250mb.

Pay more attention to this great hosting, thanks.

If you don't mind I'd like to point out some errors on your new home page (you might already know of them, but you might not).

The xhtml button (redirects to w3c validator) actually validates http://demo.rockettheme.com/apr07

(same with the css button and s508 button, and the rss button is blank #)

Your advertisement bar on the right side seems to be about 5 to 8 pixels too far to the right (it doesn't line up to the header or footer area)

When you click the features tab link, it gives 404 error (but all the other links under it work, including clicking on the word "scripting" as it drops down)

The xhtml button (redirects to w3c validator) actually validates http://demo.rockettheme.com/apr07

(same with the css button and s508 button, and the rss button is blank #)

I ought to just take those down. The real site is not XHTML compatible.

Your advertisement bar on the right side seems to be about 5 to 8 pixels too far to the right (it doesn't line up to the header or footer area)
Hmm, what do you mean? It seems to line up perfectly to me.

When you click the features tab link, it gives 404 error (but all the other links under it work, including clicking on the word "scripting" as it drops down)
Yeah, I'm aware of this.

EDIT

Oh, I see what you mean on the second quote. Only shows up on article pages. Hmmm...

Wow, I havent had to much time to dig at it but Im impressed with the new heliohost home page! The layout is easy on the eyes, easy to navigate and offers quite a bit of information with minimal navigation required. Excellent job, keep up the good work!

Hmm, what do you mean? It seems to line up perfectly to me.

Same here, they seem to line up correctly for me as well.

FF3 is mine, let me check ie8

Wowzers, ie8 is really screwed, all the content (except the images) is far to the right, like maybe 400px.

But if I turn on ie7 compatibility mode, it looks perfect (like in sungazers screen shot)

Guess Firefox3 just screws stuff up.

Note that, as I mentioned in my edit above, the alignment issue only occurs in article pages. Not the home page.

My screen shot IS of the home page. And I just looked and it is mal aligned on every page articles, support, sign up, and home.