• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi everyone,

I am Ankur Thakur. I am from New Delhi, India. Its nice to meet you all here in these forums.

I had been developing in PHP since 4 years. I got my old domain expired as I got busy with my studies. Now, when I am back into coding after a huge gap of time, I was looking for a good free host to host my website.

I use to host my old website with StoneRocket. I must say that my experience there was just amazing, as I got the chance to interact with many good people there. Also, the performance of the web host was superb. But, unluckily it is no more there.

Now, when I tried 000webhost for my new domain, it was really giving problems to me so I thought to move here(after reading reviews on Internet).

I wish to have a good domain hosting here, and great time discussing with you people as well... :)

Best Regards,

Ankur

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

(you can see my name at top left corner of this reply hehe), 21, male, Indonesia - Lampung - Pringsewu.

Just an ordinary students, but i am limited edition :)

Lookin for a good wave in Indonesia? Then come to me! ill show you real good place for very cheap budget :)

I'm Alonessix, but please, call me Alone or Alon. Homeschooled, going into what would be high school for a public schooled person (please don't think less of me for being young). I'm very interested in writing stories (finished an entire book, in fact!), making websites and games, and roleplaying. Other interests of mine include acting (usually Shakespearean--especially Hamlet), art, and gaming. I absolutely *love* Ruby and Ruby on Rails, as well as JavaScript. I have experience in a lot of programming languages. I plan on learning Latin soon. I can be arrogant and blunt some of the time. I'm a huuuuge fantasy fan--LOTR is a great book, and it's kind of what got me into writing all these fantasy epics. Haha. I *despise* the Hunger Games movies. For favorite movies, I'd have to say The Lego Movie. But usually I'm a book lover.

Anyway, I think that's all. A shoutout to DjBob (or whatever you call him O.o) for making this whole thing free! I'm hoping it'll be good. I haven't really finished my Rails app yet, so I can't really say much about Heliohost. I'm going to try all the features it offers--unfortunately, you can't find most of these things on free hosting.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Hello to HelioNet!

I am the owner of the 101Gamers community (and also its subsidiary 101Webmasters) community sites. The former is hosted in OVH and the latter is on HelioHost, hence why I registered here.

A friendly person to get along with who almost never bans anyone permanently from the sites, even for doing crimes, I'm more likely to give someone another chance if I discuss with the subject.

Aged 15 and living in the south east of England, I'm gender dysphoric - born male - and into gaming, and cosplay, as you might have guessed from my profile image - which is a selfie of Vertvixen/Alicia Bellamy, my favourite cosplayer... most of the games I play are classic Capcom, Nintendo, etc. games along with some on the PS3 and soon to also be on the PS4. If you want to add me on PSN, request Spiralcannon2-CW.

So I'm really not average fifteen year old. I never intend or will to be, I'm not conforming to the rules of society or that other things as such, because I'm a supporter of modern thinking and equality amongst everyone, those people who think that I have to conform can keep on living in the 1800s...

Hopefully I get on well with fellow webmasters, I'm also on GNUsocial.net if you want to talk to me on some sort of social platform as @cammy.

(also, thanks for using IP.Board, it's the best forum solution I've ever came across and the first one I did too. MyBB is the best free option in my opinion.)

• 2 months later...