• Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hiya. I'm 14 now but I'll be 15 August 8th which is the second or third day of high school for me lol. Gonna be a Softmore w00t! anyways, I'm into gaming and coding. I've studied Java (not Javascript) for a year (last year) so I have basic knowledge in that along with HTML and PHP. Hoping to learn a lot more languages before college tho. Forums here look great. Well, I guess that's all I have to say.....I think.....yea....that's it :)

Hiya. I'm 14 now but I'll be 15 August 8th which is the second or third day of high school for me lol. Gonna be a Softmore w00t! anyways, I'm into gaming and coding. I've studied Java (not Javascript) for a year (last year) so I have basic knowledge in that along with HTML and PHP. Hoping to learn a lot more languages before college tho. Forums here look great. Well, I guess that's all I have to say.....I think.....yea....that's it :)

You get all those cool courses? All we have is Internet Communications, which only has like a semester of HTML, which I knew already. And thats it.