Introductions

GameClaw_268

You get all those cool courses? All we have is Internet Communications, which only has like a semester of HTML, which I knew already. And thats it.

The Java class was year-long. I've been teaching myself HTML and PHP for a while tho. They also have C++, Visual Basics, and some other classes too but those are only a semester so I might not learn as much as I did in the Java one.

• Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You get all those cool courses? All we have is Internet Communications, which only has like a semester of HTML, which I knew already. And thats it.

The Java class was year-long. I've been teaching myself HTML and PHP for a while tho. They also have C++, Visual Basics, and some other classes too but those are only a semester so I might not learn as much as I did in the Java one.

My school has Computer Programming I, II, and III and AP Java. We also have Computer Apps (how to use MS word/excel - easy) and a bunch of different computer apps II (like web design, photoshop, etc.). 1/2 credit of computers is required.

Yay! More members! Some advertising thing somewhere must be working :yay:

Welcome!

That would be the clickherefree directory. Maybe the new web design?

QUOTE (Ruze @ Jun 28 2005, 06:02 AM)

My school has Computer Programming I, II, and III and AP Java. We also have Computer Apps (how to use MS word/excel - easy) and a bunch of different computer apps II (like web design, photoshop, etc.). 1/2 credit of computers is required.

NICE!!! I wish I was at your school.

Letsee... we have Computers I and II, the later where most people learn html, both of these I know the teacher, and know more about web programming/scripting than she does :rolleyes: ... then there's Advanced Computer, where you go around the school fixing computers, and making them better, etc. And finnaly, there's Cisco, of which you can take 2 years. Its a networking company, and if you take the course both years, you can be a certified Cisco person, nice little high-paying part-time job when you're in college ;) I'm gonna take em all, it'll look good on my college resume when I major in computers. But, being in the 99th percentile(highest, they don't have 100th, but they have a 0th) It will be hard not to get into college ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Good Evening :D

Im from Cheltenham in the UK, and im posting on here to basically get a host for my PES4 league.

But looking through all the post's it looks a cracking place to unwind and chat about anything, so i think im going to like my stay :)

Thanks

Mouse