• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hello

My Names Fluffe (not really my real name is Masroor).

I am liking it here and the service is pretty good. Like I said in my other post (Hey Heliohost i will promote you) and i started promoting you to my friends and i dont know if there intrested but any way how is everyone doing?

I like long walks on beaches, sunsets, candle-lit dinners...

Haha. I'm 24 and currently call Perth in Western Australia home. After finishing highschool I spent a few years working crappy jobs, had heaps of fun and partied about enough for two lifetimes, then decided to go to uni and get a real career happening. I'm about to start my second year of Engineering and Computer Science, which is challenging but also great fun.

I've been into programming since I was about 14, starting with QBasic (does anyone else remember that?) and then Visual Basic, then moving on to C and PHP. Most of my coding now is done in PHP for practical purposes, and I've done quite a lot of freelance work for various people since I was about 17; but it's always been more of a hobby that on occasion provides modest cash than a serious job, and I work on a lot of personal projects (many of which never end up coming to fruition!).

I go camping quite a bit, and have a big circle of friends who are into their boating, spearfishing, beaching and four-wheel-driving - and are well-equipped to do so - so I'm lucky enough to get in on the action pretty regularly.

AAAAAANNNNDDD that's about it. So g'day HelioNet and all other members!

• 3 weeks later...

Hello everyone!

Newbie here, originally from Poland, now living in the UK for about 5 years now.

I used to treat computers as a hobby, but things are to be changed now, as I'm doing a CompTIA course!

A friend has asked me to make him a website, so I've decided to give it a try before I say to him I can/can't do it, and I've found this place. Hope I'm gonna like it ;-)

• 3 weeks later...

Just dropped in to say hello when I'm waiting for my applied hosting to go active.

I'm a Chinese guy working at home in hope to make a career as independent developer. Aside from all the geek stuff I love the otaku culture, and I have a good mastery of the Japanese language. My otaku activities are listed at a Chinese anime-themed SNS: see my profile page there. I also run a blog called Phantasmagoria but, well, it's mainly written in Chinese.

Anyway, I look forward to build my personal site with help of Helio and make a bunch of friends here ^_^

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hello, just found the site in free-webhost site via Google search. I've been paying in webhosting ever since but I only use a small amount of space and I thought I'd not really used what I'd pay for that's why I search for a free one's that has been in service for years and I found this great webhost.

My name really is Jeck, I always use this username 'coz I can easily remember it. I'm fond of getting latest info's thought I studied business but computer is my passion. :D

That's all for now. Thanks and more power! ^_^

• 1 month later...

hey guyx em new here its my first post so just wanted to introduce myself

My name is aly em a vfx,motion graphics artist from karachi.here to make good frnds and hope to get soon a domain for my personal portfolio site :)

here to stay and learn sum stuff from u guyx bout websites and hosting.

regards

Aly C.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi my name is Phil Procrastination Dyer. I have been meaning to join this forum for ages. Oops! since Nov 2010 in fact when I joined Helio Host.

I live in Ilford,Essex UK.

I am a Computer and Network Engineer. Unemployed at the moment so have a bit more time to spend on the funstuff.