Introductions

GameClaw_268

• Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Elizabeth Sebastian, aka djzebbie, from the United States. Likes music (esp. '70s-'80s), movies (esp. romantic comedies and other lighthearted fare), reading (books of all sorts, incl. nonfiction titles, and various blogs, periodicals and other publications), and quiet time to oneself.

Used to blog at WordPress.com, but was searching for something more full-featued and flexible, and that still fit within my budget. I've decided to go with HelioHost as I gear up to launch a personal-development/inspirational blog and website this fall. What attracted me to HH was the general motif of the site and the general attitude of the admins and community -- after all, what could be more positive than the bright shining sun? :)

• 3 weeks later...

Noah, from the U.S but born on Tython. Has the dream of travelling to other star systems and developing force like powers.

Hiya guys, my name's Shin, I self-learned Ruby, C++, and C# but recently started a computer tech program in college. In my first semester I learned HTML/CSS, was forced to remember why I liked C# over C++ and had to take my C# .NET knowledge and transfer it all to VB. But I digress, part of my web design course involved a semester project of making a rather simple sample site, I slacked off and never got around to it so I figured I'd one-up the project by making actual sites [nearly 4 months later].

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm Daniel, I'm 17 and from Florida.

I love using Heliohost service it's amazing.

me, 14, male, stuff... im too lazy to think of anything else.

That is amazing for the heliohost administrator djbob to only be 14 when he created heliohost and helionet.

That is talent. B)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello, I'm arcane. I started teaching myself HTML when I was twelve (I am now 23). Since then, I have considered web design a hobby that I dabble in when I have the time. I am not as conversant in CSS as I would like to be. I am currently trying to better familiarize myself with that while updating my HTML knowledge to match the new standards.

I am not as conversant in CSS as I would like to be. I am currently trying to better familiarize myself with that while updating my HTML knowledge to match the new standards.

We'll fix that right quick here, feel free to ask for advice, someone will probably have an answer.

Also, welcome aboard! :)

• 4 months later...

Hi, I'm Daniel, I've registered here about a week ago, but well since everythings works really well, I think I'll be here for sometime experimenting and updating my knowedge of web coding.

I know how to draw and some 2D editing.

I also know Html and CSS relatively well, though Javascript and server side scripting(really intrigues me) not that well and since the appearance of html 5 and css 3 I really want to learn those new "shinning" things (who doesn't love shinning things? just kidding).

Well, anyway an happy customer and hope the best for everyone.

Daniel

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...