Introductions

GameClaw_268

Hello evrayone1!!!11!!111!!!! I am teh bears and i decided I need a website for a couple reasons:

1. meh bandzors

2.meh (and meh friend's) Flash artzors

3. meh webcomic

'cept I Don't really know how to script and stuff so this might be a little difficult :unsure:

anyways, expect to see more of me in the future :D

• Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hellu people, I'm Asgard.

I still remember the first time I visited this forum (don't know how I got here anymore though). HelioNet latest news was 'HelioHost is Shutting Down', so I clicked away the site and didn't bother coming back (I'm pretty sure it was way past April 1st when I saw that).

Anyway, enough about my first 'encounter' with HelioHost. Since this is my first post here, I'll start by introducing myself.

I'm 17 years old and I live in The Netherlands. Education: gymnasium. Now before you ask, I'll tell you that it has absolutely nothing to do with jumping around, running a few laps or shaking your bottom. It's some sort of high school with additional subjects like Latin and Ancient-Greek. My dictionary suggests 'grammar school' as a translation for it, but I haven't seen anyone so far who knew what a 'grammar school' is. But there will be no school for a few weeks, as my holidays just started today :grabs-a-flag-and-cheers:, so I'll be spending my free time on:

• making websites (I'm working on my twenty-seventh one now, but I don't seem to be able to actually finish them)
  • writing silly screenplays for even sillier movies (I guess it's a good thing that I can't make them)
  • studying for school (one comment: <_<)
  • adding and editing articles on both Dutch and English Wikipedia's.
  • post a bit on some forums (got to fill my holidays with something...)
Now I finished writing all this, I suddenly realise only few people actually read introductions and most people just reply with 'Welcome here <name>'. Ah well, if you did waste your time reading this and have some questions, feel free to ask them. ;)

• 2 weeks later...
Hellu people, I'm Asgard.

I still remember the first time I visited this forum (don't know how I got here anymore though). HelioNet latest news was 'HelioHost is Shutting Down', so I clicked away the site and didn't bother coming back (I'm pretty sure it was way past April 1st when I saw that).

Anyway, enough about my first 'encounter' with HelioHost. Since this is my first post here, I'll start by introducing myself.

I'm 17 years old and I live in The Netherlands. Education: gymnasium. Now before you ask, I'll tell you that it has absolutely nothing to do with jumping around, running a few laps or shaking your bottom. It's some sort of high school with additional subjects like Latin and Ancient-Greek. My dictionary suggests 'grammar school' as a translation for it, but I haven't seen anyone so far who knew what a 'grammar school' is. But there will be no school for a few weeks, as my holidays just started today :grabs-a-flag-and-cheers:, so I'll be spending my free time on:

• making websites (I'm working on my twenty-seventh one now, but I don't seem to be able to actually finish them)
  • writing silly screenplays for even sillier movies (I guess it's a good thing that I can't make them)
  • studying for school (one comment: <_<)
  • adding and editing articles on both Dutch and English Wikipedia's.
  • post a bit on some forums (got to fill my holidays with something...)
Now I finished writing all this, I suddenly realise only few people actually read introductions and most people just reply with 'Welcome here <name>'. Ah well, if you did waste your time reading this and have some questions, feel free to ask them. ;)

Haha wow seriously nice intro. :D

I like it.

But what I would really like to say is

Welcome here Asgard

:P

Hello, all. Name's DemiPulse, although most people just go off and call me Demi or by my real name, Jonathan.

I've been looking through many hosting packages, and came across this. HelioHost - it would seem that a lot of people are with this system, and I'm led to think - what's so bad about posting at a forum for free hosting? You get to meet new people, and be part of a strong community, AND I get hosting for doing something I like - hanging around on forums for hours on end.

Anywhom, I'm 17 years of age, and I'm all the way north... in Canada. Now, I've heard people dissing the north, and I'd like to put that to an end. Canada is actually a pretty awesome place, and it is NOT always snowing. We actually get good summers here, so if any of you need some urban myths cleared up, go ahead and PM me. I'll answer them all.

I've been working on a site called CrossRoads, which was a basic place for me and some friends to get together as an alternative to AIM or MSN. I had it written up in PHP until the day my friend sold off his server. I was allowed getting off all my things, and now I'm on a hunt for a new server! Hopefully, HelioHost will be the end of my search, and even if it isn't, I'm gonna stay for the company!

Hello,

I found this forum (helionet.org) while browsing freewebhostingtalk.com.

My name is Dennis, I'm from Canada and I currently am 16 years old.

Do not be fooled by my age as I have a lot of experience in the free web hosting industry and I have been helping free hosts for some time now. Anyways, I am not really here for an hosting account, as I already have one elsewhere (paid one), but to help other people in need and who have questions.

I am also skilled with PHP & MySQL as I have done some paid jobs in the past.

I hope to get along with you guys and that I will enjoy it here :)

Bye Bye