Introductions

GameClaw_268

Hello~! My name's Ramsey but I prefer to go by Ash Fohx, Ash, or Fohx while online. I'm male, 19, and an aspiring artist and my preferred style of art is comic art. I read a lot of comics and watch cartoons still (not kiddy shows though), especially manga and anime (for anyone who doesn't know). I'm very fond of parentheses (as you may have noticed) and frequently use them in my posts.

My other interests are music and literature. I'm neither a musician nor a writer but I do try occasionally. I'm learning to play the keyboard and I write stories and dialogue for comics (I'm still no good at descriptive paragraphs though). I've also been playing video games for literally as long as I can remember. I was told I started when I was three and cleared my first game at the age of four. Since then I've taken a liking to RPGs, particularly the Final Fantasy series (at least up to 9, excluding 8).

My favorite genres of movies, comics, books, and shows are fantasy/adventure, comedy, and the occasional romantic comedy. I can also sit through a good thriller but I've been a little worn out on those lately. With music, I prefer rock, metal, alternative, industrial, and any mix of those mentioned. That doesn't mean I won't listen to anything else though. My music library includes some chamber music, pop, and other types as well.

I'll wrap it up there. I think I've rambled on a little too long. ^^;

Feel free to ask anything you want about me~ I enjoy making friends, even if it is on the 'net.

• Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My name is Josh and I am 16 from California.

Im here for a good freehost, and I like the helions idea i think its kinda fun.

Things I do in my freetime are guitar, shotokan karate, I draw, hang with friends, learn scripting/programming languages. Right now im fluent in HTML/CSS and I also know a little bit about PHP and MySQL my knowledge about coding is currently kind of limited but with practice I hope to get better.

hey name is smokinall been workin webs for a little while now found heliohost a few months ago and started http://smokeshaven.heliohost.org , now im workin on a new web page for a tattoo parlour, heliohost was down for the day so i had no choice to show him some thing on a crappy server but I told him once heliohost is back up he will be gettin moved here soon will be http://helltownink.heliohost.org just waitin on the 24 varification thing started today so check in a couple of days on the progress

Well, Hi to all, my name is Rodrigo.

I don't think I need to say the only reason I'm posting here is for the credits and a brand new webhost, but I see hope in this community :) Unlike many other forums I've been through, I can see an actual display of intelligence, which is nice :)

So, hello to you all!

Why hello, my name is Brett, I'm 16, I enjoy long walks on the beach...ok seriously I enjoy gaming, web design, golfing, hanging with my friends and music. I play/played basically any big game for PC so yea I guess hit me up if you want to play something. As for web design I have HTML and CSS down, I know some Javascript and PHP. I was checking around some hosting reviews looking for a good free host and I stumbled across you guys, so I'm here to enjoy the community and hopefully get hosted :D

• 2 weeks later...