GameClaw_268

• Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 1 month later...

howdy, just joined. figured i'd try out the free web hosting thing. i don't belong to many forums, so i'm really a n00b in many ways.

i'm chachi. 23 years old, from pittsburgh, pa. i like the steelers, video games (looking forward to super mario galaxy), movies (all kinds), music (all kinds, favorite being 3rd wave ska), and i like reading (sci-fi, fantasy stuff).

:ph34r:

i have no idea, really. i just want to mess around with PHP and MySQL, and see what happens. i want to make a fantasy football site at some point, but it will never happen because the licensing fees for NFL stats are so expensive. other than that, i dunno.

are these forums always so inactive? a lot of the new posts are kind of old.

So my user name is Beast,

I'm interested in flash webdesign. I've been designing websites for a few years. I decided to try this out cause I need a free site to test my flash site project on. So I'll take advantage of this community and maybe even learn a few tricks. Here is the project piggy backing on my other website. It is still being constructed as I learn. http:www.twizdedbeastartz.fearthebeast.com any input would be greatly appreciated.

Beast

I've already posted this once, but I was directed to post this in this thread!

• 3 weeks later...

I would say djbob hasn't been that active lately too. I haven't seen to many posts from him as well. But I have noticed that the forum has become more active than a month ago. Hopefully we will get some more regulars. To keep it active we need regulars who will come in and post often.

Joe