• 1 month later...
  • Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...

Hi! This is Gianfrix and I'm the founder of the vVv Warsow Clan. I'm from Italy and I'm going to attend IT Engineering courses

By the way,

My favorite band is Dream Theater

Woot! Another Dream Theater Fan!! I love Avenged Sevenfold, Seether and other bands too!

Hi! This is Gianfrix and I'm the founder of the vVv Warsow Clan. I'm from Italy and I'm going to attend IT Engineering courses

By the way,

My favorite band is Dream Theater

Woot! Another Dream Theater Fan!! I love Avenged Sevenfold, Seether and other bands too!

Hey Gianfrix - welcome to helionet

Are you hosting any websites on heliohost?

|) R 3 /-\ /\/\ +h3a+3r

• 2 weeks later...

Greetings gentlemen,

I am Eksrow (Real name: Rohan, Age 17)

From Holland and I study Software Engineer university.

Just started learning PHP at Tizag, in hope to to master this in a while.

In my free time I play computer games/programming or watch movies/television series.

Favorite movies are:

Snatch.

Ghost town.

Star trek.

Stargate.

Watchmen.

The shawshank redemption.

Favorite Series:

Battlestar galactica

Stargate SG-1

Firefly

And that's about it... Thanks for reading.

• 1 month later...

Heya. I'm LadyK - the K stands for Keshia. I just signed up today. I'm a novice blogger, planning to write about writing in a blog called "Ink Drops". I want to monetize the blog via ads and/or possibly an affiliate program.

I'm into both reading and writing fantasy, art, animation, and MMORPG's - I used to play a bunch of free ones, but I've recently fallen prey to World of Warcraft. The people in my previous MMORPG refer to it as having "joined the dark side". XD

I aspire to be an animator when I "grow up", and dream of having my own show some day. I'd like to do a web cartoon at some point, though I'll likely get paid hosting for that when it happens.

• 1 month later...

Just here to post some of the work I've done. Academically I'm a Mechanical Engineer from the University of Michigan, but I'm really into every field of 'engineering' I can get my hands on.

I've created two previous 'personal' sites, however both were lost with the closing of GeoCities in 2009. Was also the webmaster for many years to a site dedicated to a volunteer group mentoring high school students in the engineering and logistics of building robots (a <a href="http://www.usfirst.org/">FIRST Robotics</a> group).

Beyond HTML, I also code in VB.NET, C/C++, BASIC, Javascript, Perl, and any other language I feel might be useful to a specific project. My website will hopefully end up displaying, and possibly selling, some of the software I've written.

My hobbies also include work in electronics, automotive, and a bit of art which usually incorporates some aspect of my fabrication abilities.

I look forward to a good experience with HelioHost and my latest website http://junknerd.heliohost.org/

Hello I'm marcy. ^_^

My real name is Marcel.

I'm 23 years old.

I'm German.

I'm addicted to programming. :lol:

My favorite programming language is PHP.

I try my best not to make too many grammatical errors.

I'm here on a mission.

A friend of me has created a forum on website where he can make one for free.

Well, the forum software is SMF, so it's actually free by default already.

After a short time he made me an Co-Admin on his forum, to make some custom BBC elements for him.

Well, neither we have a file manager nor an FTP-Account which made my task not very easy. :lol:

I suggested to find a free host and moving our free forum there.

After some time he found a host on his own and asked me to create the forum.

Everything worked fine for me.

Well, sadly it didn't work very well for him, because the site is too slow for him to connect and being an Admin properly. :lol:

I tried my best to solve this problem somehow.

Well, without success.

Now he sent me on a mission to find and try a new free host where he can access faster.

That is the reason why I'm here.

And to be fully honest I really want to try HelioHost. :D

I hope you enjoyed that little story and I also hope to enjoy my stay here. :)

• 3 months later...