• Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 1 month later...

Hi I'm Sentinel :)

My major knowledge is in IRC servers and networking, I dabble in a few languages, hope I can help someone.

Thanks heliohost'ers.

Hi, my name is Zach. I play around with webpages and needed a host, so here I am.

I actually started with another hosting company, and I actually just use them for my domain name now and then the viewer gets redirected over here. HelioHost is the best!!! I haven't found a paid service that is better.

Right now I am starting to dabble with database driven websites. Just php for now, but hopefully I can get some more under my belt too. I love helping people learn, and hope that someday I can become a teacher. Keeping my fingers crossed.

I like biking, kayaking, hiking, camping, and anything else that I can do with my beautiful girlfriend! :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, I'm Wukl (that's not my real name, of course) and I come from The Netherlands. I'm the webmaster of Banaanvraag Webmedia and our previous hosting service couldn't even display a simple HTML-page without waiting too long. There servers crashed almost daily so I decided to search a new hosting service. HelioHost is much better then our previous host. I'm learning English, so I can make a mistake sometimes.

Hello everyone. My name's Matt and I have just created a webpage/site on this hosting site to promote my small business. I am a one-person small business and I build skateboard and longboard decks from scratch and sell them to my local community and acquaintances that are interested, since I am one man, of course. I suppose that is a good formal introduction for why I am here.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey guys, my name is Antonio, or Tony for short. I just hit the 20 year mark and currently reside in the chilly city of San Francisco. I am currently taking an online degree program for Web Design and Development. I joined HelioHost primarily to host a few projects I have in mind (some have progress :P). I hope to see you guys around in other threads!

• 2 weeks later...

Hey all, I'm also new to heliohost. Really a great free host! I was surprised at how many features were provided when I was first looking into it.

I'm learning Ruby on Rails now for a specific website I have to build. Shouldn't be too bad with all the tutorials available. I'm usually more on the design side but I'm trying to broaden my skills.

I've finally setup my site! http://gnarmis.com. It was a cheap domain so I just bought it at GoDaddy.

• 4 weeks later...