GameClaw_268

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey there. My name is Paul, I'm from a small Baltic country Lithuania. I'm 20 years old.

Mostly i experience in PHP, JavaScript and MySQL since i started playing around with these when i was 14.

However i study IT, more accurately would be programming, which means that i also have some experience with C++, which i didn't like a lot for not having a decent framework. Another non server-sided programming language that I am used to is Java. I have spent a lot of sleepless nights while doing numerous projects with Java. I have also tried C#, made few little gadgets for my everyday use.

So thats it about me. :)

• 4 weeks later...

Hey guys! I'm Endry from Malaysia, which is famous for its tagline of Truly Asia and 1 Malaysia. I'm 22 years old in age and currently pursuing my Bachelor (Hons) Degree in Materials Engineering. I'm also a freelance photographer, freelance web designer, event coordinator and also home tutor!

So that's all about me! If anyone need help in those specific area, you are free to pm me!

Hi all, I'm a 16-year-old amateur from Finland. :) I'm more interested in traditional art but I love digital artwork, webdesign etc. nonetheless.

EDIT: Where might I ask a CSS-related question? I looked at the website management & coding subforum but I didn't see any related threads.

Hi everyone, I'm awin from Canada. I'm seventeen and I hate Objective-C with a passion.

(to Kem: I think you could probably still ask those questions at the website management and coding subforum since CSS would still lie under the realm of coding (: )

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, I'm Jar-Head also know as Jared, Jar-Head is my nickname given to me after the film, not because of the shape of my head, i've got bad spelling so i use spell checker alot, im not the best at coding website so i like to stick to trying to make them & Deleting them but if i creat a usful one i tend to google for alot of my help, I how ever know alot about forum work & will work days with no sleep on trial and error pages & edit the code's untill they work.

Im 19 years old & Live in England, and i wish to become a psycologist if not a IT tec'

Thanks

Have a nice day

Jared

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...