GameClaw_268

• Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, I'm Sandy Lynn and my age is... none of your business! I've been doing web/graphic design for the last 10 years. The server where my sites were hosted closed for non payment by the "big cheese". Even though he was accepting our payments... so I thought this time I'd check out the free version and if all is well here I'd make this my permanent home. I've read the reviews of many servers and this had the highest remarks.

:wacko:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

hello :P

i joined helio first as a test, to see if it fits to my needs and it does very well.

i want to pen a top site, and since all webhosts dont offer open ports and dedicated costs as hell in time i dont need all their resources, i tried to get an free alternative.

i hope all the best cuz as far as i can see its getting better and better.

if i can help somehow let me know, i do webdesign mainly but also im familiar with html codes and mysql db's :)

• 2 weeks later...

I become member of helihost before 4 months itself. I forget to introduce myself. I think all moderators and admins knows my name.

I like to do blogging and programming. I'm well java(core,jsp,replets),c,PHP and some other languages . Now i'm searching for a job.

Hello guys,

My name is Derek. I'm currently teaching myself how to develop webpages while I'm unemployed and seeking work... no point in wasting the time, and being able to do web development is of great value to anyone with ambitions. I have a MSc in Scinece through research and an BSc in Toxicology. I'm currently working on scripting webpages using raw HTML - i like to know the nuts and bolts of something rather than just employing tools and software that just hide the inner workings of things such as web development. When I'm comfortable enough to interpret and write HTML, I may move onto Dreamweaver or other to speed up the process of website building. For the moment, I'm looking for a webhost and domain to test out what I have learned so far by building a small site... I rather see where I'm going first before I start throwing money at something, so a free service will suit my needs for the moment.

That's all for now... hope to enjoy my time with you here :)

Welcome and thanks for choosing HelioHost. We hope you find it useful!

Thanks cl58. HelioHost was joint top of the list when I done a search on

www.free-webhosts.com

and having compared both, HelioHost seemed to offer the better features and the other one on the list seemed a little disingenuous in some way, so I opted for here... already I can see that I made the right choice... features and benefits are comparable to a paid service :)

hey im SC__Programmer,and i just singed up lol.

i have a couple questions before i create my web hosting account....

*I see a request Java section on this forum,so does that mean if i choose "Stevie" i can still have Java?

*What kind of MySQL Editor do you have?like PHPMyAdmin and ect...