• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Welcome to the Forum Buddy!!

I myself am new here but yeah am enjoying my stay

• 1 month later...

Welcome to the helionet community and i must say u will enjoy urself here

Hi there, I am Quiviro. I am from Madrid, Spain.

Today my free web host is down (again) so I have searched another. I chose this because it has a cool name. Then I realised you must participate in forum to get hosting. Never heard about this. :blink: It seems a funny way to "rent" a house for my website. :D Besides, it's good to improve my knowledgment of English language.

see you

Hi there, I am Quiviro. I am from Madrid, Spain.

Today my free web host is down (again) so I have searched another. I chose this because it has a cool name. Then I realised you must participate in forum to get hosting. Never heard about this. :blink: It seems a funny way to "rent" a house for my website. :D Besides, it's good to improve my knowledgment of English language.

see you

Welcome, as you can see, Helionet is kinda dead right now, so bring your friends! ;)

Hello, I'm stu from Canada. I really like this site's layout and skin. There are alot of interesting topics that other forums don't have. Great job on putting together the site! :)

Hello I am Stefan from Romania. I am 13 years old, I know PHP MySQL HTML and CSS. I like to play Hitman, CStrike 1.6 and Quake III Arena. Nice to meet you :)

Well, welcome to our humble board. As you can see, this place is alittle barren, if you can, bring some friends :) Spread the word :o

• 2 weeks later...
Hi! I recently joined and I know PHP, Javascript, some CSS, and HTML. I'm hoping to have a great time here with excellent hosting! :D

w00p :D

Well, the service is great. I've been here for a while, and i've only really had problems once, when the site was in the middle of a server change. You won't be dissapointed by Helionet :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...