[Solved] Zone Editor - "Failed to fetch zone file".

vnsmes

Hello. One of my domains parked on Tommy aren't working, and I'm not 100% sure why.

The domain is cavetufmt.com, and it was working normally until last sunday.

It's a google site page, I'm using Tommy server just to have a custom domain name, since the registrar's (HostGator) control panel don't allow me to do this by there.

It's been a while (2 or 3 months) that the metrics weren't working anymore for this domain, but this don't bothered me. Now the entire site don't work. 
Chrome returns "ERR_NAME_RESOLUTION_FAILED"
Cpanel Zone Editor returns "Failed to fetch zone file for cavetufmt.com" when I try to manage the Records,  and "Unable to find SOA record." when I try to add a New Record.

Don't know if it's an issue with Google Sites, HostGator or Tommy server.
I hope you can help me with this.
Thanks in advance.

Username: vnsmesuf

Server: Tommy

Domain: cavetufmt.com

Edited by vnsmes

There was a domain cleanup a few days ago that probably ate your zone file. You should be able to fix it by unparking the domain, then reparking it. If that doesn't work, let me know and I'll take a deeper look.

There was a domain cleanup a few days ago that probably ate your zone file. You should be able to fix it by unparking the domain, then reparking it. If that doesn't work, let me know and I'll take a deeper look.

Unfortunately, that didn't worked.

Can I do something else?

I'll have Krydos take a look. Usually removing the domain and readding it would regenerate missing DNS, so I'm surprised that didn't work.

Don't need it anymore. I figured out that I did wrong the first time. I thought that you've told me to remove and add the nameservers on the registrar.

Now I've removed on cpanel and add again. Everything is fine now.

Thank you for your time. You were awesome, as usual :D

Edited by vnsmes