[Solved] Urgent attention needed

Please my heliohost.org account was suspended with out no reason I just open it newly and have not started using it and I try to open it today and notice suspended please try to open it for me my username is : johnhus1 thanks

Dear sir,

Please check this account I notice it was also suspended without any reason please I request for resume of the host to start working again username:Zorhatta thanks for your assistant God bless you as I look up for good news from you on opening of my account

Thanks for your reply sir..it was a domain we bought to put samples of our products and nothing else.

It has not been use for any illegal thing only for samples only nothing much please I urge for the host to be unsuspended and start to work again please as the domain is for sample purposes only.

Densotradecompany-orders.com

Dear sir..

Please once again do notice that this my account username:Zorhatta was in archeive due to don't always check on it and please I request it to be unsuspended so that it will start working again as it used to be before please

We've had at least 4 accounts in the past week with similarly deceptive domains that were being used to carry on email conversations. At least two of them had conversations that ended with someone being phished for bank information (the domains in question were impersonating a German equipment manufacturer and a large international seller in China).

I'd be willing to unsuspend this since no actual illegal activity has occurred, but it will receive extra monitoring if I do.

Also, you mentioned have an archived account. Would you like that back instead of this one? You can't have both since users are limited to one account.

Please let me know which account you'd like back.

Dear sir..

I don't get sir have you unarchive the host for me which username:Zorhatta and also unsuspended the domain which is densotradecompany-orders.com if you have solve it and re-open them for me please inform me so I can check it weather is open I await your reply urgently sir.