[Solved] Urgent attention needed

Dear Sir..

In regards to my email since you unsuspended this my account it does not seems to work like before I don't know what you did on it which makes me frustrated I wanted to test it and knows weather it works fine before donating my appreciation to you people but this seems worst now...I have told you before my sites is not illegal site and I can prove it for you am really upset right now...how can I host a site through the host you open to me..when I log in mistakes email it suppose to report a statement to me as I programme it which work for me earlier on heliohost.org before it was suspened due to archive I don't check it always please am on knees any thing you people set in my host please bring it back to normal ...if I use or fail the terms please you can suspend me and block me final OK am not happy at here is my username: johnhus1 please look over it if you people can't fix it for me please block this account is of know use to me them...I want if I access my email wrongly it will bring me a written note that I access it wrongly as I was program it which always works for me..look over it sir.

The site is up yes that's through but when I try to login inside it wrongly it suppose to display me wrong email address as I tested it with my own email address instead of showing nothing please go through the settings of the host and check what you people set there and remove it as I told you this site has never been used for any deceptive illegal things please cross check it and correct it.

Dear sir...

I don't mean there I mean on my site host...HTTPS://WWW.densotradecompany-orders/images that's what I mean sir and the settings that cost it is from you people host settings on it please this is my first experience on it correct it over there with you Sir

Those files were in the account that could not be recovered. You'll need to get them from the backup of your old account and upload them where they belong.

I've placed the backup of your old account in the home folder of johnhus1 so you can download it to extract your data. The file name of the backup is cpmove-zorhatta.tar.gz.