Java reenable

thmuelle

Dear admins,

in the past you sent mails when it was about the 30 day login activity. Unfortunatley this doesn't happen anymore (i also don't have them in spam).

So i got back from holiday and the account was set to inactive. Please reenable the java stuff for me because i have running the licence checks for my products on them.

The login is thmuellr

Thank you in advance.

Kind regards

Thomas

You were last sent a warning email regarding an impending inactivity suspension on 2019-04-30 at 00:05:02 UTC. You were then sent another email letting you know that your account was suspended for inactivity on 2019-05-03 at 07:00:54 UTC. Java access was removed shortly after. Unfortunately there is currently a queue to receive java access on Tommy which means that your java slot has already been taken by the next account in line. Your current java installation estimate is 2019-05-24, but it may occur sooner or later depending on when and whether other users lose their java access. This is just a rough estimate based on the last 30 accounts to receive java access.

If you are no longer receiving our emails it might be a good idea to switch to another contact email address. I know from past experience that gmx is very particular about emails, and they have a nasty habit of not even delivering emails that no one but them considers spam. I've contacted their support regarding this many times without any result. If you would like I can help you test various email addresses.