[Solved] suspended account

Causing high server load. 226% more cpu than #2, 147% more memory than #2. /home1/ferastur/public_html/videolist.ga/music.php

There's no limit in theory. That's to say that if you were the only person using the server at that moment in time, you technically do have unlimited resources. In reality though, this will never actually happen and you're much more constrained, though this limit does move around depending on how much others are using at any given time. You can check your load here: https://tommy.heliohost.org:2083/frontend/paper_lantern/load/index.live.php If you are near 100 for CPU or memory use, you're more likely to be suspended.

Please fix or remove the above script. I've added a deny from all to your .htaccess file for videolist.ga so you won't get resuspended while you work to fix this.

Unsuspended.

It's the htaccess file for videolist.ga causing this.

I added deny from all so he would not get resuspended while he fixed it. He can either edit the file and remove it (should be the last line), or rename/delete the file.

I can you help you to enable “showing the hidden files” but if I have your permission to access your hosting account in cPanel. The password will be changed. After that, I will send you the new password so you can change it back.