[Solved] Suspended: hh webdevse

No idea why suspended. Sites do not have very much traffic and there is no illegal content, copyright infringement, etc. 

2) 

a. Username: webdevse

b. I think Tommy

c. Not sure what main domain is. Sites are rapidenglish.me and fandco.io, my businesses. Clients are seeing the "Account Suspended" message. Looks bad. 

If you believe that your account is incorrectly suspended:

1) Create a new topic named "Suspended: hh_username", replacing hh_username with your HelioHost username
2) In your post, include the following information:
a. your HelioHost username
b. the server your account is on
c. your HelioHost main domain

Causing high server load. /home1/webdevse/public_html/rapidenglish.me/xmlrpc.php 

It's for high load...specifically WordPress, which is the number one cause of this. The proper solution is to not use WP (it's a horrible pile of garbage internally, and widely regarded as the worst CMS available when it comes to performance and security). We usually recommend Joomla as an alternative. If you really want to try and make WP usable, the next step is to remove a bunch of extensions to try and reduce its load.

I've added a deny from all to your htaccess for rapidenglish.me to disable the offending WP installation and unsuspended you.

I see, ok. Trying to get into the site now. Getting this message with multiple browsers: 

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access / on this server.

Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

I disabled that one website because it kept getting you suspended again almost immediately.

You can unblock it by deleting the “deny from all” from the .htaccess file in that donain’s folder, but be aware you may get suspended again for load if you do. If that happens you’ll have to delete the entire contents of that folder to fix it.