tommygun

a. your HelioHost username

tommygun

b. the server your account is on

Tommy

c. your HelioHost main domain

http://tommygun.heliohost.org/

Hi!

I run a tiny little matchmaking server for an indie VR game called Warpaint.  It's Java based, and is normally working fantastically.  I recently got suspended and lost Java access.  I would really appreciate being bumped up the Java queue, especially because the Steam summer sale is right around the corner. 

I donate once a year :)

Best,

Adam

The weird part here is that you never even got suspended (unless perhaps it was for inactivity, did you renew yourself?). If not, the most likely is that the Java was removed for non-use, which can happen if you have insufficient traffic to your site.

Krydos might be able to tell you why this happened.

Yes I believe I was suspended for inactivity, then I renewed my account.  The page itself probably doesn't see much traffic at all, but the matchmaking server connects players every day! Given that the Steam Summer Sale has just begun, I'd really appreciate an exception here :D

Can I (should I?) contact Krydos?  How?

Oh that explains it. If you become inactive you lose your Java by design.

We can't give it back if it's lost for any reason other than system malfunction because, when working correctly, the system automatically gives the slot to the next person in line within minutes of your account being suspended. To give it back would mean we'd have to take it away from the person who took your spot.

You'll need to get in line and wait again. :(