[Solved] SSL Problem

atdx

I installed the SSL certificate on my account atdx.eu.org, but when it is accessed it always points to nossl.heliohost.org,

ssl that I tried:

- self-signed (I made it myself in capanel, because it wasn't automatically made when my domain was changed)
- Cloudflare
- Let's Encrypt (specifically Let's Encrypt, when I access https, it always points to http)

If you’re on Johnny you have to install a cert yourself then wait 2 hours.

Delete all certs currently installed then wait 24 hours. Also, if you have a redirect to force SSL, remove it or add an exception for the .well-known folder. Otherwise it will break the domain verification process.

The only time you need to install a cert yourself is if you’re on Johnny. The other servers issue on their own within 24 hours.

Finally, Auto SSL and Cloudflare are incompatible. Be sure to remove Cloudflare before waiting for automatic SSL installation.

It's because Apache hasn't restarted since it was installed. It's supposed to occur within minutes, but it didn't for some reason. WHM refuses to let me restart it, and the normal admin tools don't work at all (I can't even view the page where the button is...it's blank).

WHM shows me:

Current Time: Sunday, 30-Jun-2019 01:43:01 UTC
Restart Time: Saturday, 29-Jun-2019 16:44:17 UTC

That last restart time is well before I ran AutoSSL for you, which is why it doesn't work. There's still something wrong with Tommy from earlier, though it's at least up for now. 

Once Apache restarts, you'll be set to go on your SSL now that I got it to install the cert for you.