[Solved] Please unarchive openflex

openflex

I donated (because otherwise I can't bring myself to ask) to the GoFundMe, please unarchive openflex .  I was using it at the time but my friend insisted we use his hosting service so we did and I forgot to log in and wasn't using it so you know.  However, I have a need for it again and heliohost is more suited to what I want to do for another project than what I can afford right now.

I don't know if Heliohost admins can see PayPal info because it's through GoFundMe but Paypal Transaction ID is 5UG39310BM860754X.

Your account was archived because you haven't logged in for quite a while. We have a limited amount of space on our servers, and occasionally we have to remove the unused accounts to make space for new users. To prevent your account from becoming archived again please remember to log in at https://www.heliohost.org/login/ at least once every 30 days.

Unarchiving...

Thank you.

If you guys did like a Something Awful forums thing where you have to pay if your site gets archived (like the SA ban (I haven't been banned there but it's the same type of thing where that is a significant source of income for the website I think)), I wouldn't be opposed to that... :lol: