[Solved] I'm switching server

garrigue

Hello,

As per following this procedure https://wiki.helionet.org/Moving_your_account , I'm now at the step of waiting for a server available. However, I'm worry because I donate to get double storage data. So on Discord I have been adviced to leave a message on the forum (I hope I am at the right section).

Any information you need to find me, please PM. I donate the 15 of April 2019 with GoFundMe.

Name: Julien Garrigue

Email: julien.garrigue /at/ outl00k d0t c0m

old Username : garrigue

Thank you

Edited by garrigue

Hello,

I picked up a server just now as I couldn't pick up Tommy. however, my old username was taken so I couldn't take the same again. Now, my username is "julienga"

I would prefer to keep "garrigue"

As I didn't start anything on this server, You can delete everything if it's easier for you to move me to Tommy. If it's possible to keep my old username "garrigue" and destroy "julienga" I will be happy with that.

Thank you for everything

An admin will need to rename your forum account (garrigue) to something else in order for you to be able to use your old username.

You'll need to delete your account and wait for them to rename your forum account and then sign up again. That way, you can use your old username on your new account upon signing up.

You may delete your account here: http://www.heliohost.org/classic/support/scripts/delete

After everything is done, your forum account will be renamed back to garrigue.

• Like 1

Thank you for your answer Rank

I just delete before... but someone told me to pick up again a server then I will be moved to Tommy so that's why I picked up a server... I'm confused now. I don't understand the procedure. I would like to keep my username garrigue everywhere on heliost services (forum, hosting....) as it was before.

If an admin need to delete something, they can do. I think it's better I don't touch anything before an admin answer :)

Edited by garrigue

• Go to http://heliohost.org/classic/support/scripts/delete and delete user julienga
  • Post here letting me know that it's deleted
  • I will rename your forum account so you can use garrigue again
  • I will send you an invite to create a Tommy account garrigue
  • Post here letting me know you have created your new Tommy account
  • I will rename your forum account back to garrigue
  • I will increase your storage to 2000 MB
  • Like 1

Steps 3 and 4 are now complete. I have renamed your forum account, and sent the Tommy invite. Post here again when you have created your account garrigue. If it still says the username is unavailable let me know.

• Like 1

Step 6 and 7 are now complete.

I just want to mention that an invite to Tommy usually requires a donation of $1 or more, and doubling your storage requires a donation of $5 or more. So, technically to get moved to Tommy and get double storage it requires a minimum donation of $6, and you only donated $5. If you're happy with our customer support, and happy with your Tommy account, we would really appreciate another donation at https://www.gofundme.com/sparkie-server but it's not a big deal if you can't or don't want to. I just wanted to let you know that you're getting special treatment mainly.

Everything should be good to go now.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

Hello, after Tommy's crash, my account has been recovered with 1Gb and 1 month admin login inactivity permit. However, before been moved to tommy, I donate $5 to get double storage (see beginning of this conversation).

By the way, I'm wondering, do I get 1 more month of login inactivity permit with this donation?

Thank you