Tommy Downtime

HelioHost

• 2 weeks later...

Hi. As it seems that the fixing Tommy is taking an extended time to be repaired, please, I would like to move onto Ricky with my Tommy details as flazepe above is advising. Please, give me an account on Ricky accordingly. Thanks. B´regards, Dade

Okay um, you can make a separate topic along with your transaction ID in the “Customer Service” category so that our root admin will verify your donation and once an admin founds it, they will send an invitation for Johnny. I just noticed that we cannot send an invitation for Ricky to our users for today because Ricky server is way overloaded now. So sorry.

Understood. And actually I want to delete my account, and sign-in later when you guys have fixed the issues but I cannot remove my account. I used an id and a pw worked at the last time I logged onto Tommy. Or is it the case that the account has been already deleted? On the other hand, when trying to go my web page, dadeesdai.com, it says the repair is being done. Thus, my account could be still there. But how can I delete it, please, advice.